ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Oregon State -3.5

After reviewing this matchup, heres how I see it. OSU comes in on a winless rut having ended the season on a tough battle losing the Civil War rivalry to the Ducks. The Broncos have picked up a few wins to end the year despite sum off field turbulence with peterson departed. At first glance theres temptation to like Boise just off reputation as bowl busters recently. Having said this a couple of things concern me when looking at recent losses boise suffered and its clear to me talent is not wut it used to be for the broncos. On the other side OSU despite 5 straight losses showed fight in all but one which they were blown out. Although it is technically not a road game for either side it is clear as day Beavers play strong and loose away from home. Offensively Boises bread n butter starts with the ground game to set up manageable 3rd downs while OSU likes to go with an aerial attack that seems to have slowed down a bit. It just happens that both defenses are weakest against the O's strengths. However I feel OSU can patch up their run D with a months rest than Boises shabby pass D. The battles of having gone up against power running teams in the pac-12 will benefit OSU in their preparation. On defense I think OSU will force Hedrick into tough 3rd n long downs n r backed by a dangerous CB tandem wity ballhawking skills among leaders in INT with 6 each. This time theres no Titus Young or Austin Pettis n the receivers are good but not NFL-caliber. With OSU playing to give Riley a win to end the yr. make no doubt they will play blue collar football for 60 min. Boise is excited to be here too but you wonder whether asst. Gregory can match wits with Riley who has an NFL pedigree n will likely make better adjustments thruout the game. Look for the Beavers to come out with a lot of emotion and outplay a Boise team that has seemed fragile against better competition. Edge to Oregon State -3.5. GL, 5 UNIT PLAY.

ringemup

Ticket Details : # 65111750-1

Wager Type : Spread (or run line)
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 465.50 / 447.60(USD)
    Accepted : 12/24/2013 3:01PM - PST

Sport / Period : College Football / Game
    Selection : Oregon State
    Time : 12/24/2013 5:00:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -3½ -104
    Game Notes : (ESPN) HAWAII BOWL - Aloha Stadium - Honolulu, HI (12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS REDUCE JUICE)

Heres showing I fully back my play tonite. GL to OSU backers.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice writeup. Looking good so far

ringemup

Money in the bank, Congrats all. Will have writeup of next bowl soon.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Nice win....

Boise State just got out coached. Too much gimmick crap by the interim coach.