nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

boise state +3 ??? what am i missing here???

agains to team lost last 5 games

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I totally agree. This is the first bowl game that I have actually wagere on. I took Boise +3 and +125 ML.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

you'll be missing your lunch money if you bet boise...

no coach..top qb out...Oregon st wins easily imo

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aman86 View Post
    you'll be missing your lunch money if you bet boise...

no coach..top qb out...Oregon st wins easily imo

What he said. LOL

NWportland
    NWportland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

your missing

Sean Mannion to Brandin Cooks connection..... Boise wont stop this pair..... But question is weather OSU defense can stop BSU....

Boise only managed 6 pts vs washington to start the year, lost to byu and San diego st.

Looking at how sd st and the beavs played each other I think this line is just about right, should be close game but I would lean beavers.

Keep in mind those 5 straight losses were to Stanford , USC, ArizSt. UW and Oregon. All teams that would handle boise...

kcburg
    kcburg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6060

Both these teams can score isn't over the safer play?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Oregon State.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Boise is a mess right now boys. New coach. Players pissing off the hotel baloney getting sent back home. STARTING QB NOT PLAYING.. Oregon is the play boys

Coveredby1
    Coveredby1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Backup QB for Boise has had a few starts. He's no greenhorn.. Thinking Over as well.

ctny85
    ctny85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    agains to team lost last 5 games

Oregon state lost as Oregon and at Arizona state and home games vs USC, Stanford, and Washington. Not exactly cupcake city.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by ctny85 View Post
    Oregon state lost as Oregon and at Arizona state and home games vs USC, Stanford, and Washington. Not exactly cupcake city.
    Plus Boise has been playing some rather easy teams as of late. This game really is a tossup, might be better to lay off....

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I know the results to every game ever played. Email me at

bifftannen55@aol.com

$1000 payment after game

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Boise is a mess right now boys. New coach. Players pissing off the hotel baloney getting sent back home. STARTING QB NOT PLAYING.. Oregon is the play boys
    Not necessarily true I know some crazy things happen it will pull the team together and Boise will Win outright and plenty of things to cheer about after they score many TD s

SharpSchaap
    SharpSchaap's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line should be -7. Boise will have a tough time tonight. -4 is a gift IMO.

crbravens23
    crbravens23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

i like oregon st too but take into consideration that line opened at boise st as favored… i've watched oregon st 4 times this yr..my grandmother could run ball on them… might b closer than everyone thinks. GL.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

who usually wins this xmas game

only game in this timeslot worldide..looks like huge money on Oregon = boise state the play

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

The whole world and their granny's are on Oregon st. You know what that means....

shimeon40

been wrong before but this game will hold so much $$$..the temptation to fyx would be extreme by

shimeon40

maybe bookies worldwide are being of good xmas cheer and giving away free money to Oregon backers and their grannys.is that what bookies usually do at Christmas??..

SolidAsStone
    SolidAsStone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Sure seems like everyones initial reaction was to make a play of Oregon St. but the question is how many actually did compared to how many thought it was too obvious and decided to take Boise St. I mean last night was a trap game in the Hawaii vs St Mary game, but in that case you knew that people either took St. Marys or just didn't play it. In this game if people realize it may be a trap they won't lay off, they will take Boise. So I think that changes things a little for those who think its a trap game and you should just automatically go with Boise. I don't know who is going to win I am just throwing that thought out there because it is what is holding me back as of now

SolidAsStone

Does anyone know anything about Boise St secondary? Do they have anyone who was like a 5 star recruit or do they have anyone who might be able to play at the next level? I know nothing about Boise St this year I haven't watched a single game of theirs so I don't know anything about them besides what their stats say.

shimeon40

yep fair call solidastone but im nobuying he oregonpitch of woop ass..1.5 is still fine for those who want get on Oregon for ha look ike a very obvious certainty..playing a rable withot strting quarterback blah blah..team in disarray..i'mfalling eafirst into boise trap

shimeon40

wow..sorry for typing..thats disgraceful.

SolidAsStone

Yeah your post was a little tough to read...but not as tough to read as THIS GAME! o0o0o0o0o0o haha sorry I know that was corny but I had to go for it. Anyways good luck with your play .

shimeon40

bookies just keep pushing boises price out at every call..i would of thought big punters the price on Oregon still ok to unload..i think serious money for Oregon..most people to scared to take boise considering how their price has drifted..if boise was a racehorse you'd think it had 3 legs the way they are drifting in market.

shimeon40

yeah thanks solidasstone..have a great xmas mate.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15918

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    yep fair call solidastone but im nobuying he oregonpitch of woop ass..1.5 is still fine for those who want get on Oregon for ha look ike a very obvious certainty..playing a rable withot strting quarterback blah blah..team in disarray..i'mfalling eafirst into boise trap
    WTF did you just say here? who is your pick? Stop being a nimrod, get straight and real.