Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Favorite Play of the Bowl Season

UCF +17 vs Baylor (5x). Better quarterback. Better defense. Motivation to be there. Central Florida should be no more than a 10 point dog in this game, IMO, and I think this is the easiest play of the bowl season. Blake Bortles is the real deal. He has completed 68% of his passes this season, including an insane 70% over 20 yards down field. He is going to give Baylor TONS of problems stretching the field. The Knights also have a good run game to compliment him. On the other side of the ball, O'Leary has almost a month to scheme Baylor's offense and the Knights have the athletes to match up. Baylor had their sights set (However foolish) on a National Championship and have been flat since Stillwater. Central Florida could easily be undefeated right now and have won 8 in a row. I love UCF in this spot. It is the first play I have locked in early and will be one of my biggest plays of any of the bowls.
    Last edited by Bagman5; 12-10-13 at 08:53 PM.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Bet Baylor early simply for value and maybe a middle. But I love the contrarian nature of this play.

Baylor had delusions of grandeur this season. Perhaps, they come out a bit flat against of the best defenses they have faced this year. I am somewhat shocked that this line has not jumped…hmm.

bol

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL with it. I personally like the Bears

Bagman5

Baylor also got waxed in the only difficult game they played away from Waco this year. Just saying

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Baylor's defense is far superior to UCF's. Your analysis is way off base.

Bagman5

Stop. Baylor has faced three good passing offenses all year: Ok St, Texas Tech and TCU. They have given up 49, 34 and 38 points in those games. Bortles is easily the best quarterback they've seen this year. Central Florida's defense has gotten stronger as the year has gone along. They will get enough stops in this game and UCF will sustain drives to help them.