Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Early bowl game leans and thoughts -- Post yours here!

I didn't see a thread for this yet, and I'm not in any contests. Let's put them all here until the games start.

A few I see right off the bat (looking at 5dimes now)

New Mexico Bowl

- This bowl can't draw flies ever. And now WSU vs CSU, at least their both in the west. This bowl gets shit on again, it's surprising they still have it.

Idaho Potato Bowl

- Just from betting these guys all year, I know how much Buffalo has fallen off in confidence and in overall play. SDSU going the other way. Too much layoff to bet momentum, but I like SDSU +3 in another game that might draw 1000 people.

New Orleans Bowl

- ULL vs Tulane. Well we know which bowl has better lobbyists. Waiting for the total here, anything shorter than 63, and I'm on the over.

Little Caesers Bowl

- Thought this game would be a pick'em when I first saw it. Give me +6 with Pitt all day. Square-I-Am

Poinsettia Bowl

- Let me just say what a kick in the balls for NIU. The money they lost by losing to BGSU may have been the biggest monetary loss in BCS history now that I saw where they ended up.

Texas Bowl

- Big bet on Minn -4.5

Russell Athletic Bowl

- Fading Louisville when they're not at home again and Teddy doesn't have his specially made ball. Taking Miami +3 as coach Strong finally ends a frustrating year for him.

Advocare V100 Bowl

- Arizona the way better team. Taking -7 -120 here. Don't want to wait on this one.

Liberty Bowl

- I'm definitely watching this game. Can't bet it though, seems like books want you to blindly back the SEC here, and you know a lot of people will.

Fiesta Bowl

- Baylor will romp here. -16.5 is a bargain. UCF limped through their last 3 when they had all the motivation in the world to crush their weaker foes. Not the same team as the ones that impressed us all season.

Orange Bowl

- The only team more fraudulent than OSU this year is Clemson. I'll happily go Buckeyes -2.5.

Compass Bowl

- Looking to go under here. Awaiting the total.

That's it off the top of my head. What are you guys liking?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Well crap, I saw LVKid has one similar to this. Oh well, post in either one.