BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Pac 12 Favored in 8 out of 9

The Pac 12 has 9 reps in bowl games and ony Oregon State is a dog, that of 2 1/2 points against Boise State. The favorites start at -3 (Stanford over Michigan State) and go to -13 (Oregon over Texas and Arizona State over Texas Tech). I see some very good fade plays against the Pac 10 here.

I like Colorado State +3 1/2 against Washington State. The Cougs run too hot and cold for me.

I like Boise State -2 1/2 (the only favorite against a Pac 12 team) over Oregon State. This will be especially true if Oregon State wears those ugly ridiculous Orange Uniforms (0-2 in them).

I like BYU +3 over Washington. You just neve3r know about an interim HC and how the emotions will be running.

I alsolike Michigan State +3 to out muscle Stanford. This is the 100th Rose Bowl game and Stanford was in the very first one. Throw back uni's? By the way, Stanford played another Michigan team in the first Rose Bowl. It was the U of M. Final score. Michigan 49, Stanford 0.

I will pass on the rest of the Pac 12 games now. ASU and Oregon should easily handle their Texas rivals (T-Tech and U.T.) but who wants to give 13 points? Both are favored by that much. USC may or may not show up. Ditto Va. Tech in their game against UCLA.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Oregon State just became the 9th favorite that the Pac 12 has. 9 out of 9.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Oregon State just became the 9th favorite that the Pac 12 has. 9 out of 9.
    I'm betting that you'll show your ass at least nine more times before the first bowl game kicks off.