BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Central Florida-Baylor. Will Anyone Watch?

Baylor is a 17 point favorite over the AAC Champion who won 7 games by 7 points or less. After a full day of College Bowl Games, will anyone be interested to stay up and watch this game? Will they get any fans for this game? I do not see a lot of people from Orlando rushing to get tickets to go to Glendale AZ for this game. This is what happens when you are forced to take inferior talent because of some stupid rule, which is still in effect nexxt season. Either the Cotton Bowl, the Peach (Chic-fil-A) Bowl, the Orange Bowl, or the Fiesta Bowl will have to take the highest ranking non AQ team. Aand to think we almost had two of these teams in Bowl Games this season.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Baylor wins by 28. I'm all over Baylor.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. Baylor should win big here

ozinsd
    ozinsd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Baylor definitely is the superior team. What concerns me is that Baylor is not a good road team. The only blow out win on the road was against a pitiful Kansas team.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7295

The public will bet this game up 20 or so, then the sharps will come in on UCF.
    UCF is the play -they have a legit pro QB in Bortles , can run the ball with Storm Johnson.

This game will be close than most think.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    The public will bet this game up 20 or so, then the sharps will come in on UCF.
    UCF is the play -they have a legit pro QB in Bortles , can run the ball with Storm Johnson.

This game will be close than most think.
    Not trying to be a contrarian, but this game will not be close. The Bears will force the Golden Knights out of their comfort zone by mid-way in the 2nd quarter.