fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Marshall is AWFUL

What a sorry a$$ bunch of scrubs. Can't believe I took them in a ML parlay. They can't catch at all... can't tackle... PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are playing like crap today.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Capper1124 View Post
    They are playing like crap today.
    Understatement of the year there.

Evolved137
    Evolved137's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Sorry guys. God, I feel for you. I had my hand on the book last night about to parlay them, and honest to god I fell asleep and woke up so upset that my girl and I are in a fight from my "mood" earlier. I guess thank god I fell asleep on myself last night. It's alright guys, there's plenty more action.

*side note nobody cares about*--In my early HS days, I use to live in Huntington and would go to every Marshall game. Part of their coaching staff and my father were friends and I got to meet and actually spend time with Moss and Pennington, and have relationship's with them to this day! Not like speed-dial best friend, hah, far from, but definitely keep in touch!! Still follow The Herd after all these years. Until I became a Buckeye, Alumni now. I'm taking mizz and going in more than I should. BOL the rest of the day, the card's are good today and much more action still available at decent value.
    Last edited by Evolved137; 12-07-13 at 02:05 PM.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys should check the schedule next time. Marshall has been ass on the road all year