ackem19
    ackem19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

3 team Big Favorite Parlay

Texas -27
    Kansas has absolutely no defense. Year after year, Texas runs all over the Jayhawks racking up a bunch of points. Texas has to beat every opponent convincingly the rest of the year to keep there spot in the rankings and get to the national championship. Kansas is a perfect match up for Texas. Texas is at home, big 12 match-up, and playing a team with no defense. There isn't a lot to this one, just NO D for Kansas.

TCU - 31
    TCU has won and won convincingly in each of the games they've been big favorites. Now, they move up to #4 in the BCS Rankings and they are playing a team who hasn't been able to put up points. Most recently, Wyoming has been shut out vs. Air Force (10-0) and BYU (52-0). TCU's defense is arguably the best in the nation so I don't expect Wyoming to move the ball let alone score. TCU (like Texas) has to destroy remaining opponents to have a shot at a BCS Game. TCU has been averaging 39.2 ppg and they are playing a Wyoming team who hasn't scored more than 13 points in there last 5 games.

Troy -17
    Troy puts up points against Sun Belt teams. Coming off a loss at Arkansas last week, Troy is eager to go back to the Sun Belt where they know they'll get a victory. The only issue with Troy is they allow points. I think as long as they are giving up less than 20, they're good for it. Troy is 2-0 ATS in games when they're 10.5-21 point favorites.

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

GL to you! I love dabbling with parlays, I like TCU though I'll only lay part of that chalk in a teaser.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks good, ackem! I also like the thought of teasing this as well. 4 units tease, 3 unit parlay, so if you miss by a little you still break even. something like that.

other games like this I like:

Boise State - should win convincingly

C.mich - line has actually dropped to 15, even though ball st sucks.