brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Ohio st -12

Gonna be all over this. Is it just me or does Michigan blow? Michigan was lucky to be in last weeks game vrs Iowa . This might be a big play for me.

Whitepony89
    Whitepony89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

I'll prolly be all over it, too. Winning in the Big House is tough, but I think they win by 2 TDs. Ohio State has too much offense - Michigan doesn't have enough.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i like it. I was hoping to get Buckeyes -10 or less.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Squarest bet of the week. Could be a burial

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

If memory serves me correctly, these Seniors have never lost to the team up north. If my Zips(Bowden) would not have run a weak side PITCH(?) on I think third down, if they would have taken two shots up the gut or passed twice they beat those turds. Mailman going by telling everybody the Zips are about to beat TTUN(the team up north) instant interest. If he was to go by and say Zips are beating Kent a team up the road a few miles the reply would be "Oh yea.." Meyer knows this game means a lot to the people of Ohio. We suffer with no pro teams worth a rats ars. Our only hope every year is for our Buckeyes to give us some LOVE ! Urban has done everything he could to cover these huge spots put down on the Buckeye backers. It is not easy no matter who you play to cover 28+ points a week. Urban is an Ohio boy. We no longer have Gordan Gee as an AD hiring Copper some southerner to coach our team. We have the best back in the nation. We have the best running QB in the nation. Braxton has a very accurate arm when he is settled down. His first few series can be rough. Now that Hyde can run with success, this allows them to acclimate Braxton into the flow of the game more slowly. Our defense has improved since Urban had a talk with DC Luke Fickel about his passive play calling. The defense closes in on the ball nicely and most of em come to lay the wood. Our young defensive interior is strong and going to be a real biotch for the next few years. This my friends will be a trampling. I have not seen an OSU team play with this much passion in decades! I think the coach was Woody Hayes. OK maybe some of Earl Bruce's teams played with this much passion. Get your money in good with the Buckeyes boys! Everybody says to stay away from a rivalry, not if one team is dominate over the other. When one can stick it to the other, they DO ! GL

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

line is 14.5 now

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Squarest bet of the week. Could be a burial
    Could very well be... but I don't think so. Ohio State's D should shut Michigan down. It is a rivalry game and certainly anything can happen, but I see the Buckeyes rolling in this one.