angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

I think I got one: BIG GAME at 12:00!

I'm not one to make outlandish "locks" or guaranteed wins on this forum. I come to forum to read different opinions about games and teams that I really can't see on the TV.

I'm usually conservative with my money as well. I wager between .5 units - 2 units per game. (unit=$100) But once in a while, I like to lay a big one!

And I'm laying some major cash on an early game.

I'm realy like Central Florida +4. The number one pick in vegas is Houston..yet the line has moved from -5 pts to -4pts. I always take notice who the number one pick is and usually the pts follow the number one pick. This is the first time I've seen the number move against the #1.

Also liking Wake Forest and Purdue

Take C.Florida and the pts!

ntieu22
    ntieu22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

TO be honest that houston game is funky.. like u said prob would go with central.. and i like purdue.. good luck lets cash

spal2811
    spal2811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

line has been fishy....the public is always all over houstons nuts

angelodebo

Wow..I nailed this one! Hope everyone followed my advice...big big hit today! Whoooooaaa(ric flair)!

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Good call on this I had UCF too. Where do you find out the popular vegas picks?

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice pick man, think I went against this one unfortunately, still good shit man

angelodebo

skm..vegasinsider dot com. They show the top ten picks. All year I've been fading the #1 pick. Honestly thought, its 50/50..but it gives you a good idea of who everyone else likes.

thanks whatsgood..Def a nice hit for me. Got USC and Kansas at 330. But for very small wagers, didn't really like anyone at this time spot. I'll post my 7 o'clock picks later