Jwiggles
    Jwiggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

1 oclocko games: 1 play

UMASS vs C. Michigan UNDER 46.5

Game time 1-4pm will be 25 degrees (feels like 12) with a wind of 19mph. Umass sits at a over/under record 2-8 and more importantly away they are 0-4. Umass averages 4.25 points per game away while allowing 35.5 points per game away. Central Michigan has a 3-6-1 overall record over/under while sitting at an important 0-3 at home. C. Michigan averages 19.3 points per game while allowing 32.3 points per game while they are home. My statistical situation number is 45.6 with an situational record of 7-0 which sits us at 99% this game will go under. Both numbers fit my system which leads me to believe this game's total will be UNDER. The only other game I had in the 90's was the Baylor vs TT over. Don't unload on it cuz of the high near perfect % cuz nothing is a "SURE" thing, but our chances are really good in this game. My statistical situation number is really close to vegas so i will only be putting 1 unit on it. The weather is on our side etc... GL to us all

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Quote Originally Posted by Jwiggles View Post
    UMASS vs C. Michigan UNDER 46.5

Game time 1-4pm will be 25 degrees (feels like 12) with a wind of 19mph. Umass sits at a over/under record 2-8 and more importantly away they are 0-4. Umass averages 4.25 points per game away while allowing 35.5 points per game away. Central Michigan has a 3-6-1 overall record over/under while sitting at an important 0-3 at home. C. Michigan averages 19.3 points per game while allowing 32.3 points per game while they are home. My statistical situation number is 45.6 with an situational record of 7-0 which sits us at 99% this game will go under. Both numbers fit my system which leads me to believe this game's total will be UNDER. The only other game I had in the 90's was the Baylor vs TT over. Don't unload on it cuz of the high near perfect % cuz nothing is a "SURE" thing, but our chances are really good in this game. My statistical situation number is really close to vegas so i will only be putting 1 unit on it. The weather is on our side etc... GL to us all

haha everybody's "systems" lol.... Defenses that suck that bad and a total of 46 has me... Ehhhhhh

Jwiggles

Fade me bro I bet you will be in the + every week, lol. You do understand Umass hasn't scored over 7 away yet this year? And only averages 16 at home.

9ersPride
    9ersPride's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck bud...keep them coming

Jwiggles

That int for a quick TD might kick us in the ass if Umass scores.

Jwiggles

We really need this 3rd to end which its looking that way 34-0. Going into the 4th able to let up 10 is good odds considering 2-1 quarters were 7 or under. Like I said that int for a td might penetrate us :/ should be 27-0 going into the 4th. Hopefully they just slow it down and run out the clock. GL guys

Jwiggles

WINNER!!

Today 2-0 2 Pending
    Week 5-1
    Overall System: 13-2-1 (note: I wait till the last 3-4 weeks in a sport)

MELDA vs JWIGGLES System 0-1 (keep fading)

Jwiggles

You should of looked a lot more into that game then just the defenses mate :/

chalutes84
    chalutes84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Really enjoy your write-ups,very detailed and informative. Thanks for the 1 oclock pick of under in umass game. Love it when people talk bad about your picks and they cover. Please keep em coming. much appreciated.