hitemdeep
    hitemdeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Coastal Carolina can they hang!

Coastal Carolina can they hang with the big boys after beating up on the small guys all year! Getting 34.5 Does anyone believe they can be competitive and cover. South Carolina has not been a very consistent team this year seems like a lot of points to be giving to what seams to be a decent offense or is coastal just to small to hang with them? Figure they are gonna come out and try and shock the world or are they just getting a payday? Thoughts are much appreciated.

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

All I know is Coastal carolina's only loss was to charleston southern. Southern lost to colorado by 33. And well..the buffs aren't very good. Only reason why I think this has a chance is that Spurrier usually calls the dogs off against the smaller in-state schools when he gets a big lead.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Depends on Spurrier. He is going to rest a number of players to get ready for Clemson. RB Davis won't play as well as several others.

There are a handful of these type games this weekend: Chattannoga/Alabama -49.....Citadel/Clemson -40.5.....Alabama A&M/Georgia Tech -51.....Old Dominion/North Carolina -18.....Georgia Southern/Florida -28 and might as well throw in Idaho/Florida State -57.

The school that should be concerned is North Carolina in my opinion.

TexasJayhawk
    TexasJayhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Alabama is the best bet. Usually coaches with class (if spread isn't too low and/or visiting gazelle not acting cocky) won't beat the team vs the spread. Look at Saban's record vs. spread at Bama vs these weaklings.
    Clemson probably second best bet, considering Citadel is a military school and they both have a pretty solid repoire. Just gotta hope that clown Tajh Boyd doesn't owe anyone any $$$...I kid.
    Spurrier probably going to do the same thing w/ CC...hell he might even let him score a TD. Check last couple years for his record.

Definitely do not bet Georgia Tech as their coach will run up the score. Also agree with Irish, NC spread at 18 is way too low to be betting on ODU. No clue with Florida/Ga Southern