Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Weird PAC 12 lines this weekend

Oregon -20.5 against Arizona??? Seems a lil low unless the Ducks no longer care about blowing teams out since their shot at a National Championship is down the toilet.

Utah +1.5 at WSU? I know Utah is better at home but WSU is pretty damn bad. Is this a case of no motivation for a team that's likely got nothing to play for other than a outside chance to play in some shit bowl?

UCLA +2.5 at home against ASU? Seriously? I thought UCLA was the much better team. Is half their team injured or something?

If anybody has any insight on these game feel free to spread the knowledge cause I'm tempted to bet all three of these suspect lines .

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If Washiington State is that bad, how come they just need one more win to become bowl eligable?

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Well the only good team WSU has actually beaten is USC and that was when Kiffen was still in charge. Even when they play good teams they usually get blown out. At least Utah is competitive in most of the games they've lost. They beat Stanford, BYU and Utah State (Before Utah State lost their star QB). Although they lost to Arizona and USC while WSU has beat those two teams. I really do think Washington State is that bad... but what I'm wondering is if Utah actually has any motivation to show up on the road and win this game.