JUSTWINBABY
    JUSTWINBABY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Wv/cinci

YTD 30-43 -45.6 Units

I looked for every reason I could to Bet Cincinnati...Only reason I have is anti Stewart play which is not enough...This is a Gut play tonight.. WV has won the last 7 su at Cincinnati. The crowd is just over 35,000, not much of a game changer. Devine may not play which don't bother me in this game. WV will have to be physical in this match. cinci's defense is suspect! I look for WV to score first here tonight and keep it tight all night.Pike has not played for awile and will be in the game I think...He will not be in rythem...Here is something for you to che on, WV has only been a dog one time in three years...againt Oklahoma as a 8 point dog and won SU by a blowout, being a dog in a game nobody gives them a chance will have the kids focused tonight. I like the situation here ALOT.also the line movement is smelling somewhat at 9.5, ALOT of the betting public is on The bearcats but the Books wont move to the magic number to fish WV money.
    WV+9.5(4UNITS) It takes some balls for this bet but it is the right way to go.

JUSTWINBABY

ADDING

WV ML (2units to win 6.4 units)

JUSTWINBABY

uh huh!

WV 2ND HALF..+++++++++++++++++++6.5 ....(3UNITS) Suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Line!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

gl