Jwiggles
    Jwiggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Over is looking nice tonight.

Tonight we got Clemson vs Georgia Tech. Clemson has a over/under ration this year ats of 6-3 and most important 4-1 at home while Georgia Tech sits at a overall record 5-3-1 but the important key here is their away record which is 3-1 ats over/under. This games overall over/under ratio is 7-2 which tonight boys we have a 78% chance of this game going over. Under my system it's broken into 3 tiers: 70%-78% is 1 unit, 79%-84% 2 units and 85+ is 3 units. I really see this game around 42-24.
    Tonight I'll take the 78% and take the over 61.5. Gl guys

azsportswin
    azsportswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11188

Quote Originally Posted by Jwiggles View Post
    Tonight we got Clemson vs Georgia Tech. Clemson has a over/under ration this year ats of 6-3 and most important 4-1 at home while Georgia Tech sits at a overall record 5-3-1 but the important key here is their away record which is 3-1 ats over/under. This games overall over/under ratio is 7-2 which tonight boys we have a 78% chance of this game going over. Under my system it's broken into 3 tiers: 70%-78% is 1 unit, 79%-84% 2 units and 85+ is 3 units. I really see this game around 42-24.
    Tonight I'll take the 78% and take the over 61.5. Gl guys
    I was surprised to see total at 61, thought it would be around 70 for this game. The only thing I can think of is that GTech runs the ball 90% of the time, so it keeps the clock running and shortens the game? But throw out last game vs Pitt, 4 games previous to that GTECH game totals were mid-50's or higher. This is Clemson @ Clemson, so I agree, over seems like the reasonable bet here. Let's get it!!

9ersPride
    9ersPride's Avatar Become A Pro!

No side for this game Jwiggles?? I kind of like Clemsons/Over

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

im with ya...gl to us.

Jwiggles

Not tonight 9ners each team is to close to 50% for me to pick. I can't even give you what I like cuz I don't want to lean ya wrong bud. I only take 70%+ games. Just note the % is high but it's not 100% so there is always a % we can lose. But Gl to us indeed . Also 9ners I got some more high %age games as soon as I get toy laptop I'll type them out.

9ersPride

Sounds good wiggles been waiting for ur write-up buddy..good luck tonite on the OVER.

Jwiggles

Also note that Georgia Tech averages 20.8 points a game with a defensive play/swing which is 15thin the country. If we can get some turnovers for points and put some pressure on Clemson to score it will make our Thursday night even better. That being said I think our money is definitely on the right side and lets hope for the V!! Enjoy the games guys and have a good night

Jwiggles

Oh hell I forgot 9ners. Houston is a high % play on Saturday. I got them at +17 and the last time I checked the line is dropping. If I can remember correctly its between 75-78% Houston covers. I actually think Houston can win straight up but that's me. Now is my pair big enough to take the ML prolly not lol. Ill get back to ya soon take care

9ersPride

Hehhe cool..cant wait.