Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Point Shaving in Kent/Miami O?

anyone watch this game? conveniently lands on 18 (-17.5/+19.5)...sharps cash.

without seeing the game, i would bet something was cooking in this battle of 2 disgusting teams..

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz, wtf are talking you about, they are shaving points trying to score a TD on the last possession instead of taking a knee

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzz, wtf are talking you about, they are shaving points trying to score a TD on the last possession instead of taking a knee
    kent/mia game.....there was another game tonight. lol

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    kent/mia game.....there was another game tonight. lol
    I was very fortunate to cash on Miami-OH, Kent St. try to score Td on the goal line with seconds left in the game instead of taking a knee but they fumble....how are they shaving points

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

I was very fortunate to cash on Miami-OH, Kent St. try to score Td on the goal line with seconds left in the game instead of taking a knee but they fumble....how are they shaving points
    i wasnt watching the game....ok, just seemed like a fishy final #. congrats...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

typical mac football glad i took miami ohio tt u like i do almost every week, kent st backers r probably sick

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

From the Kent area, I watched the game and have faded Miami all season. It was a real joke of a game. The last possession Kent inside the 10 yrd. line pitched the ball to Archer could have walked in the endzone, but he drops it picks it up got 8 yrds. to the one yard line. The back up was in the game due to the starter getting hurt a few plays earlier. They hurry to the line snap the ball put it on the carpet and lose possession. Game over! I pushed giving 18 pts. I was happy to get the push. What a heaping pile of shyt that game was! Coaching, players, refs the whole phucking thing was pathetic.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    From the Kent area, I watched the game and have faded Miami all season. It was a real joke of a game. The last possession Kent inside the 10 yrd. line pitched the ball to Archer could have walked in the endzone, but he drops it picks it up got 8 yrds. to the one yard line. The back up was in the game due to the starter getting hurt a few plays earlier. They hurry to the line snap the ball put it on the carpet and lose possession. Game over! I pushed giving 18 pts. I was happy to get the push. What a heaping pile of shyt that game was! Coaching, players, refs the whole phucking thing was pathetic.
    damn...i had kent and under and split...but small. thx for the clarity

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Typical weeknight MAC ESPN game. 9 times out of 10 whenever I bet these shitfests I'm always kicking myself at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

NO ONE cashed on Miami. They were 17-17 1/2 point dogs, and they did NOT cover. I do not know where y9ou got 18 1/2 points, which is what you would need to cover, but I would sure loved to have seen that.

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

The line moved to 18.5 to 19 at one point .. I got it at 18.5

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    anyone watch this game? conveniently lands on 18 (-17.5/+19.5)...sharps cash.

without seeing the game, i would bet something was cooking in this battle of 2 disgusting teams..
    You conspiracy/point shaving clowns are a hoot-and-a-half.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    NO ONE cashed on Miami. They were 17-17 1/2 point dogs, and they did NOT cover. I do not know where y9ou got 18 1/2 points, which is what you would need to cover, but I would sure loved to have seen that.
    Opened @ -17.5 and closed @ -19.5

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    is this good enough proof for you, there is no reason for me to lie
    Attached Images  

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Not sure how the books made out on this one. I am assuming they took a bath. The sharps waited as long as they could to see if they could get the hook to drop off at 17'. It didn't they pounded it at the end and won by a half. Those of you that tailed me on this Miami of Ohio team all year had a nice profit. I excluded the Akron game from my fades due to living in Akron. I knew how bad the Zips were playing at the time. The Zips are away this week playing a very weak U. Mass team. If you can get it at 7 pts. take chance on Roo!! For those of you not knowing what I am talking about, "Fear the Roo" is our team slogan because Zippy the Kangaroo is our mascot. Toughest Phuckn Kangaroo in the land! LOL No shyt one night Zip was doing a benefit at the local bar I snatched em' up by the tail and forced my self on Zippy in a booth. Not a bad piece of ars! Might of had a few too many that night!

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

BigdaddyQH is at it again. This guy is such a f in tool bag. Fat guy with a small penis. I am sure he trolls around saying negative stuff on every website he can. Unbelievable. I wish I could see a pix of this idiot. Please humor us BigdaddyQH

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!

BigdaddyQH = bahhaaaaaaaa I knew it..... what a troll http://www.operationsports.com/BigdaddyQH/

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!

BigdaddyHQ = member of a cricket forum to troll in. https://www.google.com/search?q=bigd...ddyqh&start=10

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!

BigdaddyQH = been doing this for a long time. ban this troll http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=724951

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Notoriously crooked rigged games. I still cannot fathom how they haven't been investigated.