BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Hate teasers but (-120) odds for NIU -2.0/UNDER 80.0 tonight is too good to pass on

BOL to everyone else on this one as well

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Gl blitz. I have 4 team tease. Ill-3 to kent state -11 to Clemson -5 to Marshall - 7 gl to all

BlitzTheBooks

Thanks brotha. All those look good, although I'm a Clemson guy and GT worries me to outright beat us. They've had our number (8 of last 11 I believe). Hoping for a different result this year.

BlitzTheBooks

Thank God for the tease on the total after that INT for a TD. Winner winner

Jordan Lynch in BEAST MODE tonight.

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTheBooks View Post
    Thank God for the tease on the total after that INT for a TD. Winner winner

Jordan Lynch in BEAST MODE tonight.
    Nice hit!

BlitzTheBooks

Quote Originally Posted by cmoney11 View Post
    Nice hit!
    Thanks my man. Hit on a 2-team CBB teaser and ML parlay as well. Providence was 4 points away from me going 4-0 on the night. I'll take 3-1 though!

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had under 73 for the game and under 37.5 2nd half. Can you believe that interception to the house with no time remaining for the score to go over my 73? Wow. I personally dont think he got in, but at that point with the game out of reach i guess its pointless for them to review it. Garbage. I got my 2nd half unders and i layed the same amount of dough on each so i broke even in this game (minus the juice)

BlitzTheBooks

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    i had under 73 for the game and under 37.5 2nd half. Can you believe that interception to the house with no time remaining for the score to go over my 73? Wow. I personally dont think he got in, but at that point with the game out of reach i guess its pointless for them to review it. Garbage. I got my 2nd half unders and i layed the same amount of dough on each so i broke even in this game (minus the juice)
    Tough break dude As soon as that happened, first thing that popped in my head was people that were smart and grabbed the under. One of those losses that was actually a smart bet. Replay that game 9 more times, and I guarantee the under hits those next 9.