brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Bowling green?

Should Bowling Green be getting 10 points against Ohio on Tuesday??? Seems a little off. Any injuries anyone know about?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    Should Bowling Green be getting 10 points against Ohio on Tuesday??? Seems a little off. Any injuries anyone know about?
    All I have available is Bowling Green -9.5... would you mind giving me the name/number of your book?

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

All the offshore books have it at -10 Night-Tripper, with the exception of Bookmaker who has it at -9.5.
    Las Vegas across the board it is -10.

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Tripper is just messing around because OP said bowling green was GETTING 10 points.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    All the offshore books have it at -10 Night-Tripper, with the exception of Bookmaker who has it at -9.5.
    Yeah, what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Overbettor View Post
    Tripper is just messing around because OP said bowling green was GETTING 10 points.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

and stupid me did not pick up on that part! lol

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Ok but either way, should BG be giving up 9.5 or 10 to Ohio? Is that too much?

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    My mistake, sorry I was just amazed at that line. Ohio is not that bad of a team, I inderstand they played like complete crap last week against buffalo, but bowling green is no buffalo.

surffreak
    surffreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

BG only real loss came to Indiana. They lost to missippi state because of a wide open dropped pass at in the final minute and lost to toledo on a wide open touchdown winning pass in the last minute. While ohio has lost to a terrible CMU team and got destroyed by a over rated buffalo team. Buffalo hasnt won any games worth noting. Ohio always self destructs towards the end of the season and isnt playing to hot right now. Although it is still Ohio and I dont like the 9.5 point spread. Im worried Ohio is going to play up for this game after getting embaressed nationally against buffalo. However BG is playing with a chip on their shoulder after losing to rival toledo, expect Johnson and Greene to put up big numbers for BG.

Notable:
    This game has huge MAC implications in their conference. This is a must win for both BG and OH to stay alive to go to the MAC championship game. I think the 9.5 points is a little high, but expect bowling green to pull some tricks out of their sleeve tonight.