C. Michigan (-3)---Chips with a few extra days to prepare for this one. Central still amazingly has a shot at bowl eligibility by winning out in their next three games (which they will be favored in all 3), so it is a legitimate goal. They have been improving as the season progresses, which is the opposite of Western here. The only thing the Broncos had left to play for this year was the Michigan MAC trophy, and after their draining OT loss to Eastern last week, they can't even win that outright. To me, this is like adding insult to injury and I view that as a double bubble burst situation for them and feel like they will just want to get this season over with. With Central having more motivation and something to play for here, I like them to pick up the win and cover. A little scary with the Chips being in the favorite role on the road, which downgrades the play slightly, but I'm rolling with Central here.

North Carolina (PK)---Both teams have their backs against the wall. I had this line pegged closer to UNC -4, so this number was a little surprising. Pitt's win vs ND last week gives them a little breating room at 5-4, but Carolina sits at 4-5 and a loss here would make it tough to get to a bowl. Pitt has struggled maintaining success and after the upset win vs. the Irish last week, you would have thought that they just won the Superbowl. Chryst has said that he doesn't foresee a letdown here, but I do. UNC playing their best ball of the season, while Pitt is just, eh, so-so. After the Tarheels got their first road win of the season at NC St. two weeks ago, they have now won 3 straight games and should make it four after the Panthers will be celebrating their upset win all week. UNC does have Renner out, but have now had a few weeks to adjust and they should be ready here.

UCLA (-2)---Statistically, these teams are very similar. In fact, Huskies probably have the better team here. They also have a slight scheduling edge being off of a bye and lowly Colorado with UCLA coming off a road game in the desert with Arizona St. on deck. The QB and coaching edges are about even here, so I'm taking the home team on a short line on a weekday game, which has been money historically and lately. Add in Washington's road woes SU and ATS and UCLA is supported even further. Small play on the Bruins.

USF (+2.5)---First game for USF in over two weeks where they will get an improved Memphis team traveling to Tampa in the EXTREMELY rare role of being a favorite, let alone a road favorite. USF has been pretty bad on offense this year, but did show signs of life in their last game vs Houston with Freshman QB White stepping in. Memphis has not won a road game all year and have only won 2 in the last 5 years (to UAB and Tulane) and now are a road favorite. With USF having a bye this week and Memphis struggling with UT Martin this last week, I will take the Bulls strictly on this unfamiliar role as favorite for the Tigers and the Bulls showing improvement over the last month.