WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Twitter Talk

Here's some "twitter talk" from Saturday games I found interesting. If you have others, please list them.

Kirk Herbstreit
    Noles up 21-0 at WF. Don't care it's Wake. It's the mentality of FSU that's different this year. Focused team with great leadership.

John Zanor
    Saban and Miles had a nice chat. "So, Nick, I gave you a great reference at Texas. Me, Kevin, Gus, Dan, Hugh & Gary will even help u move."

Joe Namath
    When you need 5 and you run a 4 yard comeback it rubs me the wrong way. Why can't the receiver run 6?

Skip Bayless
    Alabama is just better than LSU. If C.J. Mosley could catch, this would've been even worse than 38-17.

Tom Fornelli
    I hope everybody losses until we end up with a Northern Illinois-Fresno State title game.

Robbie Andreu
    Gators go to the half down 17-3. That has to be one of the worst halves of football UF has played in 30-plus years. What a mess.

Alligator Army
    A guy in a shirt that said "Don't Quit. Never Give Up" just left the game.

Cecil Hurt
    Georgia-Auburn likely CBS next week, since watching Florida should be reserved for criminal rehab a la "Clockwork Orange."

Joe Solomon
    Saban: McCarron is most underratred player in the country & Miles doesn't get enough credit for his work at LSU.

Skip Bayless
    Manziel: Almost 500 more total yards in almost certainly last home game. Gave A&M fans their most exciting memories ever.

Daniel Jeremiah
    I know the HS kids love the crazy uniforms but I prefer the Bama-LSU look.

Pat Forde
    Lots of Twitter pics of empty seats at football stadiums this morning. Take note, commissioners-presidents-ADs.

Stewart Mandel
    LSU is staying at my hotel. Just endured frighting elevator ride with 3 linemen who may have hit the weight limit on their own.

Brian Edwards
    Spurrier once suggested SEC divisions should be decided by best division W-L. Well, Mizzou would've just won the East.

Just a few.......welcome your comments...........

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Twitter ????

haha who cares what these guys tweet

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very interesting my friend, thanks for posting!