rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

How would you play your last $750 this week?

Well I was supposed to put my $750 in play last Saturday, but as I shared with u guys… I woke up late and hungover and didn’t put any picks in. Well it turns out the picks I said I was going to play ended up winning for the most part so I would’ve ended up winning some money. *** I have thought about just "debiting" my remaining $750 and "crediting" it to my NFL betting fund since I’ve been on fire in NFL…winning each and every week. What is stopping me from doing that, however, is memories of winning a 10-team (ml/spread) college football parlay 2 years ago $100 turned into $15,000! What is making me want to quit college football betting are memories of going 2/10 a couple weeks ago…and placing $1000 on Alabama -8 against Texas AM 2 months ago…. And ‘Bama was up 42-21 to start the 4th only to end up winning 49-42 making me lose ATS by 1 point ! How would you put your LAST $700 in college football this week?

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

With "EXTREME CAUTION."

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Put it all on Bama against Miss St. You hold LSU to 17 points then Miss St. might not see the end zone.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Ohio State -33 @ Illinois looks good

Urban Meyer will do everything in his power to run up the score to impress the voters

TexasJayhawk
    TexasJayhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by rolltideroll0 View Post
    Well I was supposed to put my $750 in play last Saturday, but as I shared with u guys… I woke up late and hungover and didn’t put any picks in. Well it turns out the picks I said I was going to play ended up winning for the most part so I would’ve ended up winning some money. *** I have thought about just "debiting" my remaining $750 and "crediting" it to my NFL betting fund since I’ve been on fire in NFL…winning each and every week. What is stopping me from doing that, however, is memories of winning a 10-team (ml/spread) college football parlay 2 years ago $100 turned into $15,000! What is making me want to quit college football betting are memories of going 2/10 a couple weeks ago…and placing $1000 on Alabama -8 against Texas AM 2 months ago…. And ‘Bama was up 42-21 to start the 4th only to end up winning 49-42 making me lose ATS by 1 point ! How would you put your LAST $700 in college football this week?
    I'd say put SOME (key word being SOME...$100) in the next 12-14 hours on UH +16...maybe buy a pt to +17. The books continue to consistently overvalue Louisville.

Edit: And I say 12-14 hours because I think this spread will come down...could be wrong but it's already dropped from 17 to 16

rolltideroll0

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Put it all on Bama against Miss St. You hold LSU to 17 points then Miss St. might not see the end zone.
    Actually this is one week where I will let off the Tide…. -26 seems too high here…. ‘Bama definitely wins but more like 17-24 point win range. ….-26 takes me out of the range for me (a loyal tide fan).

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

As you know from reading my thread, if I was going to make one single play this week, it would be on Auburn -3.5.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Malzahn and his staff have done an amazing job at Auburn this season. The Tigers rushed for 444 yards against Tennessee Saturday and only threw 7 passes.

Auburn has already exceeded nearly every expectation for Malzahn's first season on the Plains, but now the Tigers have a chance to do something special in rivalry games against Georgia and Alabama.

Regardless of the outcome of the next two games...this has been one great turnaround for the Auburn Tigers.

rolltideroll0

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    As you know from reading my thread, if I was going to make one single play this week, it would be on Auburn -3.5.
    Actually bro was looking for a private message. Just found the thread though. In all likelihood I’m going to follow your plays and hope we can repeat the results from last week. I prefer making straight plays though (not buying points). How do you suggest I break it down…. All $750 on a 2 or 3 team parlay….or break up my bets.... based on ur picks... i'm leaning 3-teamer 1) Auburn -3.5 2) Wisky -21 3) Kansas St. -10.5 for $250 and then placing $500 on a straight bet.... what do u think?

Urbanwildlife

Will be in touch via private message in a couple of hours.

NeilV
    NeilV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

I feel that you do not like to lay lot of points.... but here is a team that will cover easily:
    Baylor -26 vs Tex Tech.
    BOL to you this week.

rolltideroll0

Quote Originally Posted by NeilV View Post
    I feel that you do not like to lay lot of points.... but here is a team that will cover easily:
    Baylor -26 vs Tex Tech.
    BOL to you this week.
    yeah true...i've been burned before by laying a bunch of points to cupcake teams that backdoor cover.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    With "EXTREME CAUTION."

Solid advice.

You need to step back a bit. If I only had $750, my biggest bet would be $50 straight up and my biggest parlay would be $20. I would not do a bunch of parlays until I had some success and would only do 2-teamers.

Strongly suggest you have more patience. Some of the potential bets you suggested upon reloading are close to reckless.

Guys that ignore money management will always be reloading. Always.

I don't want to kick a guy when he's down, but hoped when I suggested you break down your top play with Cowboys, that you might see the light. Saints was a very large play for me, but it's easier when you are playing with some house money (profits) and some confidence

I'll give you some credit for doing it, but wrong is wrong.

Nice call on Eagles, Raiders and Lions. Bad calls on Atl Ml, Dallas ML and Dallas + points. That's 50 % in my book and a losing day with the juice. No denying.

Never, ever put all your eggs in one basket. Don't care if you are talking stocks or betting.

No such thing as a sure thing. Been there, done that.

gl with whatever you do.........

rolltideroll0

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post

Solid advice.

You need to step back a bit. If I only had $750, my biggest bet would be $50 straight up and my biggest parlay would be $20. I would not do a bunch of parlays until I had some success and would only do 2-teamers.

Strongly suggest you have more patience. Some of the potential bets you suggested upon reloading are close to reckless.

Guys that ignore money management will always be reloading. Always.

I don't want to kick a guy when he's down, but hoped when I suggested you break down your top play with Cowboys, that you might see the light. Saints was a very large play for me, but it's easier when you are playing with some house money (profits) and some confidence

I'll give you some credit for doing it, but wrong is wrong.

Nice call on Eagles, Raiders and Lions. Bad calls on Atl Ml, Dallas ML and Dallas + points. That's 50 % in my book and a losing day with the juice. No denying.

Never, ever put all your eggs in one basket. Don't care if you are talking stocks or betting.

No such thing as a sure thing. Been there, done that.

gl with whatever you do.........
    First things first, let’s get my numbers right … I also recommended Jacksonville +11 and St.louis +9.5 in another post. So I got Atlanta ML ,Dallas ML…. and Dallas +7 wrong. I made a detailed writeup on Dallas which just so happened to be 1 of the few picks I got wrong. That brings me to 6/9 or 66.6%. If you had tailed me and placed just a $100 on each bet straight up…you’d be up $246 on the week or +27.3% this week. I admitted I was wrong with Dallas but to be fair, the Sean lee injury changed the dynamics of the game and a lot of highly improbable events happened in that game: Dallas converting 0 3rd downs the entire game and Saints getting 40 1st downs….but anyways a loss is a loss. Secondly, I’m not down to my last $750…. I’m down to my last $750 from my arbitrary budget of $1,000 for college football betting. In fact, I’m actually down -$3,300 net in college football this year… been replenishing my college football budget with my NFL winnings all year. I can afford to take some shots in college because $750 is less than 10% of my entire gambling bankroll. I’m hoping variance can take my side this time…and get me back that $3,300…lol

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by NeilV View Post
    Baylor -26 vs Tex Tech.
    BOL to you this week.
    I don't like this many points most of the time but Baylor D is stout as f*ck and probably won't give up a garbage TD late.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Ae you guys for real? One guy buys points so much that he cannot win if he goes at a 60% clip, and you are telling us that you have won a lot of money in the pros, but are worried about a lousy $750.00. Give it a rest.

Urbanwildlife

Ignore this illiterate fool. As you can see by reading his posting history he is a total loser, and filled with hate, because his life is so miserable he wants to spread his venom on to others. Again and again he has posted false information on the forum, and has been called out about it by others, including me on multiple occasions.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 11-11-13 at 05:11 PM.

rolltideroll0

Quote Originally Posted by urbanwildlife View Post
    ignore this illiterate fool. As you can see by reading his posting history he is a total loser, and filled with hate, because his life is so miserable he wants to spread his venom on to others. Again and again he has posted false information on the forum, and has been called out about it by others, including me on multiple occasions.
    this x1000

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Kansas State, Baylor, and Alabama are the plays this week.