Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

Oregon -7 2H . Caught a huge break.

Was on tilt after the first half of that game. I admit I was a sucker and went huge on Oregon as I have been cashing on them all season. Had a few too many beers and went large on the second half to chase my loses like an idiot. I thought I was dead in the water and turned the game off. It's sad when you break even on a day and feel like a winner.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

It's not that sad. The bet made sense. The way you covered seems kind of lucky, but so what?

loodachris99
    loodachris99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4421

It's funny I did the same thing, had Oregon minus the points and tied up in some teasers for about 15 units all together, at the half I was tilted as all hell and had a few beers so like you , I fired 20 units n laid the 7 second half.... Incredibly stupid thing to do... After the third fg I shut the game off n went to bed. waking up on a Friday expecting to be down 35+ units n finding out I actually made money on the night is awesome.... Never again tho (we ll see about that lol)

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

Duuuuude, my favorite break of the season! I was so mad at myself for chasing and when Stanford was lining up the field goal, the thought went through my head, "This is actually my only chance. . .block the field goal for a TD, get the onside kick and score one more time." Can you imagine being on the other side of this one?

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

Hahaha we all caught a nice break there for sure. Feels good to be on the right side this time. GL to you guys this weekend.

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

You too, Big Bang.