No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Virginia Tech +7 and ML at Miami (Fla.) this week

I've been bagging on Logan Thomas for I don't know how long and fading VT basically his entire career. Now they're back where they belong -- out of the Top-25. However, this D is still legit and I wasn't convinced the Hurricanes were any good even with Duke Johnson. Now that he is out and they're trying to rebound from last week's FSU drubbing, this could actually be a good spot to back the Hokies.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

A Virgina Tech team and defense that gave up 34 points last week to Boston College?

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    A Virgina Tech team and defense that gave up 34 points last week to Boston College?
    well half of those points were the offense's fault so the defense really only gave up 17.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Yep. That's the one.

BC's been getting better. Had 34 vs. Florida State and gave Clemson a serious scare on the road.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just do not believe the game with Virgina Tech/Miami is a good game to play, as there are much better choices, but then again, wtf do I know. lol

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

No way ML hits

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

going to be a close game, Hurricanes defense not that great

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    going to be a close game, Hurricanes defense not that great
    and VT offense is even worse so is their coaching.

I have highlighted this game three weeks ago and have been looking forward to it.
    Duke being hurt is a real loss but with Duke, the line would have been higher.

I still like UM but not sure if ill play spread or ML yet. I still think Miami should win this easily

playmaker79
    playmaker79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 984

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I've been bagging on Logan Thomas for I don't know how long and fading VT basically his entire career. Now they're back where they belong -- out of the Top-25. However, this D is still legit and I wasn't convinced the Hurricanes were any good even with Duke Johnson. Now that he is out and they're trying to rebound from last week's FSU drubbing, this could actually be a good spot to back the Hokies.
    it may hit, but I don't see how anyone can ever bet on Logan Thomas. He's very likely to make 2-3 TERRIBLE and GAME CHANGING turnovers per game......I just can't fathom betting on someone when it is EXPECTED that he is going to give the other team at least 14 points....

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I don't see how you can bet either of these teams. VT defense is irrelevant since they can't even muster up first downs let alone get points, not to mention if they get within striking distance they don't have a kicker so theyre playing 4 down football before the first whistle has even blown.

I just cannot, no way, no how, can bet Va tech. Fukkin hate them and their pos kicker and retard qb. This team goes down a td on the opening drive of the game and you're stuck sweating already
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife, and Killer_Demo

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

A good spot for VT since the ass whooping by BC. Like em in this spot. Miami has been overrated all year.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Thomas isn't any better today then he was 3 years ago. I'd put money on him acing the draft combine and being picked in the first round.

If Hokies could beat a decent GT team on the road, there's no reason why they can't win this game also.

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

IMO this is not a great game to bet. VT is trash and is so unpredictable not to mention the fact that Logan Thomas is all but guaranteed to make 2 bonehead, game changing decisions. Problem is, Miami is also unpredictable! They were playing like garbage in the games leading up to the FSU loss, and with FSU being FSU, you can't get a good gauge on if the U has improved. There's many other games that can be better capped than this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

only thing is this is a road game for VT

I'd take the 7 if it was in Blacksburg

V-Tech has a bad track record at land shark stadium

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Not over yet, but Miami looking as bad as I figured they would.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Way better games on the board today than VT vs Miami

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Great call man, played them as well

secueritae
    secueritae's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2841

I played Vtech ML by accident, meant to put some on Miami. Glad I got bailed out.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Great call man, played them as well
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by secueritae View Post
    I played Vtech ML by accident, meant to put some on Miami. Glad I got bailed out.
    LOL. That's never happened to me, though I've heard of people who do that and cash. Congrats.