ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Season long FADE is playing Tues. and I need a winner!!!

I have only gave out a few tips all year on here and the one that has made me money is the fading of the Redhawks. This team just got worse when the lost their QB last week. He had moxy that kept him going and kept the team in some games. This team has no talent on offense anywhere now. They may not score but a few FG's. This BG team is not the most explosive BG team I've seen in my years following the MAC. They are a more physical BG team then normal. The defense is a good MAC defense. The Redhawks played a lot better at home this year. The QB I feel will get the start is the one that leads the team in rushing(30ish yrds. a game)(yes 30ish a game is leading the team). Take BG lay the points and cover it with an Under these two teams have went Under a lot this year. Hope some of you have listened to me on this all year if not ENJOY now!!

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

yeah i might feel like a sucker at the end of tonite but im laying the points on BG. I mean whatever, Miami-O blows.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

KyTn
    KyTn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2421

You're going to lay 24 and bet U48?

booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Quote Originally Posted by Tboonepickem View Post
    yeah i might feel like a sucker at the end of tonite but im laying the points on BG. I mean whatever, Miami-O blows.
    Ya, maybe I pull trigger on BG -24

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

also took -13 1/2 at the half -132

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Miami did what I thought they would-Nothing. Just didn't want them to help BG out with two freebies. got lucky and got the push at 48!!! BG was easy money!!! Wish I had a week full of those games to cap.