RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

American football is over as we know it

Did anyone just see that call against ND for targeting, then changed to unecessary roughness? Unbelievable.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

I'm not watching Navy/Notre Dame if that's what you're asking

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Yea u are dude. It's the game of the week.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Did anyone just see that call against ND for targeting, then changed to unecessary roughness? Unbelievable.
    I didn't see it, but I didn't have to. The whole thing with this targeting BS is nuts. There was a thread here on SBR earlier in the year about it. It seems like 95% of the time targeting is called and a player is ejected, they overturn the ejection but not the penalty, because the penalty can't be overturned. How penetrating stupid is that? If the ejection is overturned because it wasn't targeting, how can you allow the penalty to stand????? The whole situation just makes me sick to my stomach.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Im flippin threw all the games on...The point was a LB hit the ball carrier with his shoulder, in bounds, knocked him out of bounds, and they call targeting and unecessary roughness. It makes me sick.

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Im flippin threw all the games on...The point was a LB hit the ball carrier with his shoulder, in bounds, knocked him out of bounds, and they call targeting and unecessary roughness. It makes me sick.
    That call was absolutely bogus. I mean come on. The fact that they called targetting on hitting a QB running the football is ridiculous in itself, but then change it to unnecessary roughness when he's hitting someone that's in bounds?! I'm so over this