Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Ohio State -31

Ohio State ranked #4 in the nation will need help to play for the national championship. They are currently on a 20 game winning streak and have not lost under Urban Meyer. They face a pathetic Purdue team that lost by 34 to Nebraska, 31 to UNI, 31 to Wisc, etc. Ohio State made a statement last week beating Penn State 63-14 and I don't see any chance for a letdown here. Ohio State will score as many points each week to try to impress the polls. They wont leapfrog anyone with a huge win but they cant afford to come out flat and they know that. They play Illinois next week to no "looking ahead to anyone". Ohio State rolls! Ohio State 60 Purdue 10

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Be careful, for some reason Purdue plays them really well every year. Purdue is garbage every time and for some unknown reason, they stick around against osu an ND.

Husker36

Not worried. Ohio State is motivated

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Long time Buckeyes (40 years) fan here. Friend I watch most of the OSU's games with was surprised I bet OSU last week laying those kind of points to Penn St. I am convinced Meyer is in steam roll mode here on out. When we get to the team up north we are going for 70 on those fools. This is one hungry team that has answered the coaches demands on what it takes to look like a contender. A lesser foe has no chance this team is not going to be flat. Carlos Hyde is a one of the scariest backs in the country. Missing the first three games of the season his senior year might have cost him some recognition, but he is making up for it with every carry. Going to make someone a nice pro back. Not a homer bettor, but jump on the train and ride out the season with a team not getting the attention that has some serious talent that is all healthy and hungry. GL

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Miller is actually healthy now they are putting up 60+ and that's a easy cover.

Poison-Nut
    Poison-Nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Long time Buckeyes (40 years) fan here. Friend I watch most of the OSU's games with was surprised I bet OSU last week laying those kind of points to Penn St. I am convinced Meyer is in steam roll mode here on out. When we get to the team up north we are going for 70 on those fools. This is one hungry team that has answered the coaches demands on what it takes to look like a contender. A lesser foe has no chance this team is not going to be flat. Carlos Hyde is a one of the scariest backs in the country. Missing the first three games of the season his senior year might have cost him some recognition, but he is making up for it with every carry. Going to make someone a nice pro back. Not a homer bettor, but jump on the train and ride out the season with a team not getting the attention that has some serious talent that is all healthy and hungry. GL
    Huge Buckeye fan as well Zinister, but you should know that Purdue @ Lafayette is a tough road trip for us. We will score 50, but I am still skeptical on the defense to hold them to under 20. I never bet on the game when they play, but I would stay away from this game. Yes they need the "style points", but the other team knows that as well, and Purdue has given OSU high blood pressure in the last several years.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

You can't really take that into account with Urban Meyer coaching Nut. Urban has only been there 1 year and he's in a race to get in the BCS this thing is getting run the fk up. Starters in the whole way through.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

yes guys 2 schools of thought exist here every yr. purdue really shows up for 2 games notre dame and ohio st. as we know it is all about the pt. spread i am gonna tease ohio st.to under -21 prob. -19 hell with total p.s. gents this qb. james winston for fla. st. is the real deal -28 tomorrow vs. miami-fla. np nice parlay gl. all

Husker36

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Husker u gave Purdue too much credit 10! Nice easy cash! Those are nice games to watch!