Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

oregon st and over

Oregon st simply puts up too many points per game for usc to keep up. The throw for 420.3 ypg. This is a classic case of a college QB that is in a good offensive system and understands it perfectly. (david carr with fresno, rex grossman in florida, joey Harrington at Oregon, colt brennen at Hawaii, etc). Usc defense is good, but I don't see them holding Oregon st under 31 pts in this game. The weather is supposed to be calm until midnight so that shouldn't be an issue. Ore st defense is garbage, giving up 243 rushing yards a game. I got this game at somewhere around 31-26 Oregon st. With the over sitting at a low 53, I'm all over it. Oregon st-4/1 unit, over 53/2 units.

dzuke155
    dzuke155's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1435

I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoangtruck
    Hoangtruck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

hello!
    I like Oregon St and Over tonight.

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

I agree, talk all you want about the Trojan D but at Corvalis it's different, love the over especially since it has dipped. I can see this getting real close to over in the 1h alone, but because USC D will be on the field all night and hopefully falls apart late trying to keep up with these receivers, I'm sticking with the over for the full game rather than just 1h.