Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Pelini Prop bet..... gotta love it

Saturday, November 2
    Pelini Prop
    11:00a CT Bo Pelini to be fired on or before 12-31-13 - Any wagers made after outcome is known will be cancelled - $100 Max Wager

Pelini fired in 2013

Pelini not fired in 2013

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

What's your take on Nebraska northwestern game this week. Can hunkers win the game ? Are they going to start the girl at qb ? Paid to watch their loss last week. One of the worst game coaches in college football. They have the best running back in the Big 10 and didn't have him in the game last week at critical times.

Mayonnaise
    Mayonnaise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

i think nebraska wins this game, but i wouldnt play either team with the points, both coming off losses from minn, this could very well be NW 5th loss in a row

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    What's your take on Nebraska northwestern game this week. Can hunkers win the game ? Are they going to start the girl at qb ? Paid to watch their loss last week. One of the worst game coaches in college football. They have the best running back in the Big 10 and didn't have him in the game last week at critical times.
    Please best running back in the B1G lmfao. You sir, have not heard of Melvin Gordon.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22731

With Armstrong at the helm skers by 20.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22731

And ok I will ask who is melvin gordon?

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    I think Nebraska wins and covers this week. I thought Nebraska would win and cover against Minnesota and they started with a 10-0 lead. I am pissed that Nebraska did not play Tommy Armstrong. The PLAN was to play Tommy Armstrong! BUT because the game was close they kept an injured Martinez on the field! WTF!?!? That makes absolutely no sense to me. Martinez is out.... again. Nebraska's 2 losses were with Martinez as QB with 2 broken toes. He does NOT have turf toe. He has 2 broken toes! Back to the duo of Armstrong and Kellogg this week....at home... I think Nebraska takes care of business here.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    I think Nebraska wins and covers this week. I thought Nebraska would win and cover against Minnesota and they started with a 10-0 lead. I am pissed that Nebraska did not play Tommy Armstrong. The PLAN was to play Tommy Armstrong! BUT because the game was close they kept an injured Martinez on the field! WTF!?!? That makes absolutely no sense to me. Martinez is out.... again. Nebraska's 2 losses were with Martinez as QB with 2 broken toes. He does NOT have turf toe. He has 2 broken toes! Back to the duo of Armstrong and Kellogg this week....at home... I think Nebraska takes care of business here.
    Wait Martinez is officially out this week?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Nebraska has not listed Martinez yet. There is no official word on him. This is just talk from a disgruntled Nebraska fan who once again saw the worst HC in the Big 10 give away another game. I would neve wager on Nebraska as long as Pelini is their HC. They are way too flaky under him.

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Nebraska has not listed Martinez yet. There is no official word on him. This is just talk from a disgruntled Nebraska fan who once again saw the worst HC in the Big 10 give away another game. I would neve wager on Nebraska as long as Pelini is their HC. They are way too flaky under him.
    Martinez is out. He is unable to play with his broken toes and now has a hip pointer.

Husker36

I just love how they lied for 6 weeks saying Martinez has turf toe.....

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Thanks for the update. Do you know if Northwestern QB is playing ??