irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Jumping on auburn ml vs arkansas

Starting off already with Auburn ml-350. wagered 500, risking 1750. QB Nick Marshall hurt his should in that last game but they said he will play. Even if he didn't backup Jeremy Johnson looked pretty damn good and I just don't see this game being close.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Irish, why did you go from betting ATS to heavy ML chalk?

Safer?

Come on man, laying -350, -450? How hard can that be?

irish1
    Update your status

Going with a heavy favorite and eliminating the spread just makes sense and is worth the risk. Hey Sam, if it wasn't for those dogs from Stanford, I would be 8-0 since going to the ML. Hey yesterday in the NFL I grabbed 500 on San Fran. Yes they covered anyway but the spread was 16.5, I eliminated those points. Even if they put the scrubs in and played that prevent bullshitt defense and won by 14 I still come up a winner. How many times have you seen in college a team is blowing out another team and they go into a stupid zone and all of the sudden its a game. Doesn't eliminating the spread make sense to you?

irish1
    Update your status

I may have jumped the gun on Auburn because they will more than likely cover a 7 or a 7.5 line but hey that still means a win for me.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

This game worries me

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Auburn is playing with lots of confidence. Arkansas is not. This will be a 14 point win for Auburn at the very least.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    This game worries me
    Why? Auburn is on fire right now Nick Marshall is playing like Johnny Football. Ark is as bad as they ever have been. Think Auburn would lose to Rutgers? Nuff said!

irish1
    Update your status

Just put in Cincy -3 vs Memphis. Wager is 200 risking 220.

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

Your safe with your Auburn, I would play up to -10 ...

irish1
    Update your status

Just put in NIU ML vs UMASS, wager 300 risking 5550. The ML-1850, I only see it going up over 2000. How can they possibly lose outright to UMASS? That's it for me I'm done until the Auburn game is over. 200 on Cincy-3 risking 220, 300 on NIU risking 5550 and 500 on Auburn risking 1750. Wish tomorrow was Saturday.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Just put in Cincy -3 vs Memphis. Wager is 200 risking 220.
    I like Auburn, not so much this one

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I'm an Arkansas season ticket holder () and you should just save the juice and take Auburn with whatever spread they put up. Gus Malzahn has tremendous ties to Arkansas and really really wants to have a recruiting stronghold here. He will go all out to run the score up as high as possible.

Auburn gonna win by 20+ minimum

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Irish, I see what you are doing, but you obviously do not have the experience yet to play this type of wager. I am 9-0 in these wagers this season. I take just one wager per week. If you lost on the Stanford-Utah wager, you can not have much, if any profit left from this type of wager. You are taking way too many chances here, and begging for another upset. One loss can kill you. i wager substantially more than you do on these games, and really can afford to take a loss, but with me, it is a pride issue. Just use caution. Here is another little secret. NEVER play a huge home favorite. Those are the wagers that bury you. Think it out and you will be able to see why I am correct.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Irish, I see what you are doing, but you obviously do not have the experience yet to play this type of wager. I am 9-0 in these wagers this season. I take just one wager per week. If you lost on the Stanford-Utah wager, you can not have much, if any profit left from this type of wager. You are taking way too many chances here, and begging for another upset. One loss can kill you. i wager substantially more than you do on these games, and really can afford to take a loss, but with me, it is a pride issue. Just use caution. Here is another little secret. NEVER play a huge home favorite. Those are the wagers that bury you. Think it out and you will be able to see why I am correct.
    I understand what you're saying but since dropping a pile of cash on that Stanford game I have been on target with my ML picks. Right now I am 1700 to the good. If you play it intelligently the moneyline will fill the bank fast. Bigman check my previous posts and you will see that the Stanford game was a temporary minor set back that I more than fully recovered from but thanks for the advice. My ML wagers this week are NIU and Auburn. That's it and Cincy laying the points but that ML is nothing anyway.

irish1
    Update your status

I'm laying off Seattle tonight, don't want to get greedy and hurt myself before this weekend because college is really what I enjoy.

irish1
    Update your status

Cincy comes through, risked 220 and bagged 200. Memphis is just a terrible team, the first half was painful to watch but the game got a little better in the second half. The difference in that game was the third down efficiency. Cincy was 11-17 and Memphis was 2-12, that's the game right there. Brandon Kay has a really nice touch. up 1900 for the season.
    Last edited by irish1; 10-31-13 at 06:18 AM.

irish1
    Update your status

I'm going to go with Houston -17.5 tonight against USF. Look what they did to Rutgers! Do you think USF is better than the Scarlet Knights? Hell no and the Cougars are at home. O'Korn is looking real good so I'll wager 100 risking 110. love those high octane passing attacks!

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Irish I would never lay that much cake on a team like NIU lol idc who they are playing or what the line...

I honestly wish you luck and am not hating on the big ML 'style'... but putting a big play like that in the hands of a scrub team like NIU is not a smart move.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
    Irish I would never lay that much cake on a team like NIU lol idc who they are playing or what the line...

I honestly wish you luck and am not hating on the big ML 'style'... but putting a big play like that in the hands of a scrub team like NIU is not a smart move.
    Some people feel same way you do but I look at that as free money, literally free money and if I had grapefruits between my legs, I would make it 1000. Do you realize that last year NIU beat UMASS 63-0 and they have just about the same teams as last season? Why should I even consider the possibility of an upset?

irish1
    Update your status

Put the Cougars in -17.5, wager 100 risking 110. Also have the Sun Devils -10.5 wagering 100 risking 110. The Sun Devils finally get a road win and since Washington is a 90% passing team, I hope they blitz the shitt out of Halliday. He threw for a lot of yards on Oregon but had 4 picks. Blitz, blitz and blitz some more!!!!

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Other than Alabama, Gus Malzahn had rather beat Arkansas than any other team on the schedule. He coached HS ball just up the road from Fayettville. He coached one year for the Razorbacks before getting the shaft from Houston Nutt.

Arkansas has lost five straight...the last two by a 104-7 score.

Anything can happen in this crazy business but Auburn looks to be the play here...even with a banged up quarterback. Keep in mind the Tigers have one of the best freshman QB prospects in the country in Jeremy Johnson if he has to start. Malzahn started recruiting him in the 9th grade at nearby Montgomery. He can play............

irish1
    Update your status

The Weekday games were amusing but no where near primetime. Hit Cincy for 200, hit Arizona St. for 100 and dropped 110 on Houston. Rake in 190, 2 out of three aint bad but three out of three would be better. Up 1890 going into Saturday. The Sun Devils blitzed the shitt out of a passing offense and won by 30, Houston hardly blitzed at all against a passing offense and not only didn't cover but could have blown the game. The defensive coordinator on Houston is not to bright. If Houston blitzed all game it would have been a blowout but it is what it is!

irish1
    Update your status

NIU was the gift that just kept giving! I hope half the forum picked up some spending money on that one. Bagged 300, now just need Auburn to seal the deal against the Razorbacks then my day will be complete.

irish1
    Update your status

love that ML NIU-300 and Auburn 500. 9-1 since playing the ML! Season earnings thus far 2690. wagered 200 risking 220 on Carolina/Atlanta over 44.5.

irish1
    Update your status

No one scoring for shitt in that Carolina game. This one is a loser. Both QB's have each thrown 2 interceptions, so every time they are driving one of them throws a pick. Matt Ryan is one of the most overrated QB's in the NFL. Unless a game really looks like a lopsided game I'm staying away from NFL and sticking with college. 220 donation

irish1
    Update your status

The over in that Carolina/Atlanta game was 44.5, the final score was Panthers 34-10 over the Falcons. Matt Ryan blows, he threw 3 picks and only put up 10 points. College is much easier to pick winners.