Fettirooski
    Fettirooski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

2-1 On the day, here's my night slab. (9-2 thru last sunday)

I'll take my loss on the chin (VT moneyline - figured they wouldn't cover), but the VT defense is still #1 in the country after holding Duke's offense to under 200 total yards and forcing 4 INT's with their top 2 CB's out for the game. I will revisit VT vs Miami as I think Miami may be just bad enough to let VT's defense score for their offense lol.

Luckily Georgia Tech covered (barely) as I bought it down half a point to -9.5 and Carolina covered to make me 2-1 on the day and 9-2 thru last Sunday. I only picked 3 day games today because I thought the slab was horrible as the SEC usually goes OOC this week of the year.

For the night games I have:
    Mizzou(-2.5)
    Ariz(-12)
    OhioSt(-14)

last week was a week for the dogs, I think this week is one for the squares. Wish me luck.

9-2 thru last Sunday, hope to keep it up but the football gods are a finicky bunch. Anybody thoughts on the late game? (Stanford-OrgSt)

Fettirooski

Now looking like
    4-2 on the day: GT(-9.5), UNC(-5.5), OhioSt(-14), Ariz(-12) all winners with the two losses VT(ML) and Mizz in OT.....

Both teams lost by missing field goals UNDER 24 yards away. (VT-22yds, Mizz-24yds) wow.............. F*** a kicker

That brings me to 11-3 thru last sunday going into the NFL tomorrow (my stronger suit). Lets get paidddd

Fettirooski

ADDED: Stanford(-2.5) ------------ Live In-play: 5dimes [2nd qtr]

Fettirooski

5-2........... another good Saturday

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whatcha lookin at on NFL today? Solid week. I've a New England and New Orleans money line parlay and the Denver/wash over right now that's it