irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Cllemson doing everything they can to try and lose this game!!!!!!

How do you not let Sam Wadkins touch the ball in the red zone? You Kick off the ball right before the half and do some squib kick bullshitt and put the Terps almost at the 50 It is very simple, throw to Wadkins all day and its the blow out it should be. No one can cover him, let the man have a career day. Blitz the shitt out of Rowe and stop this nonsense!! For goodness sakes this is Marylands third string defensive backs, Mr. Wadkins should have 250 yards receiving with at least 3 TD's minimum. Maybe that TD pass on Clemsons last drive will wake up Boyd. If I'm an NFL scout I would be wondering why Boyd is not feasting on this joke of a Terp secondary?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

hopefully just a little hung over and out of thier system cause i played clem tt ov 17.5 2nd half..

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I have Clemson as one of my plays, and at this point I'm just rooting for Maryland. I don't care about the money anymore, I loathe this coach and I just want them to lose

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

NEWS FLASH!!!! Clemson is not good. They never were. They won the chicken bowl last year and people lost their minds.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Cracker coach is dressed up like a sorority girl.

irish1
    Update your status

Now I am beginning to think Clemson is just laying down. I men third and five on your own 25 and you throw a pass starting five yards behind the line of scrimmage.

irish1
    Update your status

3rd and 17 and Clemson almost let Rowe run for it, he was just short. Why isn't Clemson "BLITZING" the shitt out of Rowe with the corners or safeties? This is piss poor coaching! Every passing situation Clemson should be blitzing Rowe and he would throw it away or go down. Yes, its that simple but no Clemson just drops back and goes with four down lineman. How freakinn stupid can you be.

irish1
    Update your status

FINALLLY playing like a division one school! Now I can relax! See what happens when you blitz a third string QB, only good thing can happen. A good day after all, hit for 500 on Louisville and now 500 on the Tigers, puts me up 1200 for the year. The 49ers and the Seahawks will more than likely be may plays for tomorrow. Looking at late games tonight?

irish1
    Update your status

Done for the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Called That A Little Soon Irish Back Door Cover brutal