WallyDynamite
    WallyDynamite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

WallyD's Week 9 Winners (hopefully)

Criticism, advice and suggestions welcome and wanted!
    Still new around here so getting used to how things run.
    Had a very strong year last year but after week 4 this year its been all down hill.

Im sure most of you guys will say theres better ways but the only way i play is parlay cards or straights. Hard to find the right people in my area. I also never play over/unders dk why, just never do. Anyway, lets get to business...

Card 1: 500/4
    Clemson -14
    GA Tech -10
    SJSU -7
    Nevada -6

Analysis: Clemson seems to be a nobrainer. GA Tech worries me just a bit by heading into VA but still confident in them. Was sold on SJSU by Ralphie Halves when he pointed out the CSU games, also like that they have a bye AND play at home. Lastly, Nevada; picked this team because of the STRONG lean all across the forum. Dont know much about Nevada tbh but will be doing a bit of homework. Honestly not worried too much simply because i know UNLV has much of nothing.

Card 2: 200/4
    Nebraska -12
    Illinois +12
    Rutgers -9
    Arizona -17

Analysis: this card is basically all the second rate picks (imo). Nebraska was on my first card but after finding out the had a star lineman out, the 12 looked a bit much even in minnesotas house. Still worth a play though imo. Illinois also almost went to my first card just havent gotten around to looking deep into both teams (mich st has burnt me once already this year as well). Really wish the rutgers line was a point or two less but coming off a bye i feel confident. And lastly, arizona. Still not sure about this pick, may take it off completely. Liked it when i first saw it but 17 is hefty and i can never figure out arizona ever since rich rod came to town.

Runner up picks: okla -7, txsa -6, smu -11
    More to come as ill do all my final research tonight after work.

Am i overlooking any solid picks? And also feel free to make suggestions on what teams to put on which card to ensure i get all the winners on one (my biggest problem). And if you have tips for betting without parlays, plz chime in. Always willing to try something new.

Thx and BOL!!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

What happened to Wyoming? SJSU really a good bet?

WallyDynamite
    WallyDynamite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    What happened to Wyoming? SJSU really a good bet?
    Read some things in another thread i liked. From what i can gather it should be a fight. Wyoming however is weak atm and SJSU is coming off a bye. Only comparable game for the two is CSU but it was early in the season. A few injuries raised some concerns for me but ultimately SJSU playing at home after a bye should be safe.