Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Can Kentucky hang with Miss. State???

is 10 points a gift?

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game hasn't been decided by more than 14 since 2004 (and that game was decided by 15), and almost 70% of those contests were decided by a TD or less, however the last two have been MSU by 12+, and this one is in starkville. I need to look at the teams closer, but just taking a look at the past history indicates Kentucky absolutely can hang with MSU. The last time MSU beat KU by more than 18 points Bill Clinton was in his first term as president.

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

That line stood out to me as well. UK has played better since the Western game and MSU seems to be playing poorly ever since nearly beating Auburn. I may tease the Cats to +17 with something.

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tennesseety View Post
    That line stood out to me as well. UK has played better since the Western game and MSU seems to be playing poorly ever since nearly beating Auburn. I may tease the Cats to +17 with something.
    thats about as close to a lock as we get in this crazy game. I might go Cats+17, Fla St/NCstate o(whatever the number is teased down), and Clemson -6.5 at Maryland.