Sixla
    Faith, Focus, Finish
    Sixla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9863

Sharp money is on Florida State

The public is riding Clemson but yet the line has moved from -3 to -5 for FSU! This tells us heavy sharp money is coming in on FSU. Its tempting not to take Clemson at home with that number but its looking like Florida State is the play tonight...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Eric22174

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Quote Originally Posted by Sixla View Post
    The public is riding Clemson but yet the line has moved from -3 to -5 for FSU! This tells us heavy sharp money is coming in on FSU. Its tempting not to take Clemson at home with that number but its looking like Florida State is the play tonight...
    I think it has a huge to do with the FSU run game. I like FSU right now.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should be very suspicious of a line that starts moving in one direction and doesn't experience some buyback on the other side at some point. That's not normal...

UCLAKERS
    UCLAKERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

FSU will dominate on both sides of the ball IMO.

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Diehard Nole fan but the Clemson moneyline is looking better and better.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

If True, don't care. Do Sharps always win?

Tigs are the play here.

Both Qb's are studs. My money is on the senior at home.

Death Valley, tough venue. Place will be penetrating rockin.

Name:  clemson-tigers-cheerleader.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  46.7 KB

JabooFootball

FSUs defense was so much better last year and we still allowed something like 450 total yards of offense and over 30 pts.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

sharp money doesn't typically come in this late when the line HASN'T CROSSED A BIG NUMBER. It has been 3 or 3.5 all week. No reason to wait this long. Some big money guy might have popped FSU recently, but they aren't sharp more than likely

Sixla
    Faith, Focus, Finish
    Sixla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9863

I also expect this +5 on Clemson not to last long, great number for the home team with a senior QB!!

JabooFootball

Only 2 of these teams meetings in the last 10 have been decided by 5 or less. If you like Clemson take the plus money like a man.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by Sixla View Post
    Ridiculous. The public is all over FSU, obviously -- the line moved two points in the last 24 hours.

M.W.

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    Diehard Nole fan but the Clemson moneyline is looking better and better.

No kidding. I'm a Clemson fan who thinks FSU is the likely winner, but at +175 Clemson is the play.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Ridiculous. The public is all over FSU, obviously -- the line moved two points in the last 24 hours.
    60% of public is on Clemson, not FSU... Who knows where the money in, but thats where the bets are.. Clemson not FSU

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Do people really believe those public percentage sites. I have a hard time believing books just giving out that info.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by hustlehard617 View Post
    Do people really believe those public percentage sites. I have a hard time believing books just giving out that info.

I guess so? I've never made a decision based on what % of who is on what. Who the penetrate cares?

I focus on match ups, trends and other factors.

Hey if it works for you, that's great. Never heard of a guy having much success simply fading public.

On the other hand, you might do pretty damn good fading Lang and a couple others on this site.

Corndog has been especially hot. To fade, if one is so inclined.

chosen4th

Quote Originally Posted by hustlehard617 View Post
    these arent books that give these numbers, i get them from scores and odds, i know theres others... these arent books, they provide the lines from all the major books.. Maybe they are not real, but its all numbers they are getting from vegas books/ offshore books

chosen4th

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    I guess so? I've never made a decision based on what % of who is on what. Who the penetrate cares?

I focus on match ups, trends and other factors.

Hey if it works for you, that's great. Never heard of a guy having much success simply fading public.

On the other hand, you might do pretty damn good fading Lang and a couple others on this site.

Corndog has been especially hot. To fade, if one is so inclined.
    LOL corndog thinks hes so good too, he told me earlier hes a legend.. must be a legend of losing

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Use scoresandodds myself for the most part. Top right corner shows top 10 wagers of the day. Any guess who is #1? Clemson point spread!

M.W.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    60% of public is on Clemson, not FSU... Who knows where the money in, but thats where the bets are.. Clemson not FSU
    You have absolutely no way of knowing that, and this is the kind of game where most of the bets are made with local books.