ryanransel
    ryanransel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Two college football systems

I have been tracking and tweaking two systems this year. So far one is 18-3 ats with an 8-13 o/u record. I have been going through the data to try and figure out the total play to go with the picks for parlays but I haven't been able to perfect that aspect yet. The other system is 9-0 however it has not had a play in 3 weeks. The first system is actually a more in depth version of a system I ran across called a rushing supremacy system. The second is a spin off to this I have come up with parameters for that I call the air supremacy system. I will post the picks in this thread for the rest of the year. I also can post the rest of the plays from this year if anyone would like them. Maybe another pair of eyes can perfect the first system through more parameters. This weeks plays in the rushing are: NIU and Cincy These are the plays so far this year:

Rushing:

Week 2: 5-0 ATS 1-4 o/u

Kentucky -18 vs Mia Ohio win under

Houston -3.5 vs Temple win under

Missouri -14.5 vs Toledo win under

Minn -16.5 vs New Mex St win over

Duke -4 vs Memphis win under

Week 3: 1-2 ATS 1-2 o/u

Maryland -6 vs Kentucky Win over

Auburn -6.5 vs Miss St. Loss under

MTSU -9 vs Memphis Loss under

Week 4: 3-0 ATS 2-1 o/u

Iowa -16 vs WMU Win over

Georgia Tech - 7 vs UNC Win under

Minn -3.5 vs SJSU Win over

Week 5: 5-1 ATS 3-3 o/u

Utah st -10.5 vs SJSU Win under

Navy -3.5 vs WKU Loss under ***Navy Starting QB Injured early first half

NIU -4 vs Purdue win over

Oklahoma vs ND win over

Bowling Green -16 vs akron win under

Stanford -9.5 vs Washington St Win over

Week 6: 2-0 ATS 0-2 o/u

BYU +6.5 vs Utah St. Win under

NIU -9 vs Kent St win under

Week 7: 2-0 ATS 1-1 o/u

Army -11 vs EMU Win over

Nebraska -14 vs Purdue Win under

Week 8:

Cinn -14.5 vs UConn Win over

NIU - 14.5
    Last edited by ryanransel; 10-19-13 at 04:15 PM. Reason: typos

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

gluck on those plays

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

just post, it'll get lost if you don't keep it updated.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Quote Originally Posted by ryanransel View Post
    I have been tracking and tweaking two systems this year. So far one is 18-3 ats with an 8-13 o/u record. I have been going through the data to try and figure out the total play to go with the picks for parlays but I haven't been able to perfect that aspect yet. The other system is 9-0 however it has not had a play in 3 weeks. The first system is actually a more in depth version of a system I ran across called a rushing supremacy system. The second is a spin off to this I have come up with parameters for that I call the air supremacy system. I will post the picks in this thread for the rest of the year. I also can post the rest of the plays from this year if anyone would like them. Maybe another pair of eyes can perfect the first system through more parameters. This weeks plays in the rushing are: NIU and Cincy
    So the plays this weekend are niu and cinci ? Ml or ats ?

Thx Jmac

ryanransel

all plays are ATS

ryanransel

I'm going to post all the plays to far for the twos systems and all the parameters also today

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Any help is appreciated. Thnx for the hard work BOL

ryanransel

NIU and CINCY both cover today to improve to 20-3. also there was no passing play today as texas tech was 6 yards from being a play

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

hope you're betting real money on this. Hopefully it stays on the high side for wins.

ryanransel

I am. Unfortunately I lost a ton on the over in the fresno game and Utah money line. I was up close to a Dime after the early games Saturday because I had both these games huge and them parlayed. Will post next weeks plays later this week when I get a chance to plug the numbers in. I also will get the passing system up as it's still perfect. However plays are becoming few and far between as conference teams are more evenly matched in this department.

ryanransel

This weeks plays are Georgia Tech for the rushing and South Alabama for the Passing. BOL

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

mind sharing how these work? heard about the rushing one before, i dont remember where tho.

jimjones0320
    jimjones0320's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Thanks Ryan. Looks like you have something that works really well....why venture away from it? You should stick to it, and only it. If you bet 10 games and at the end of the day you're up a dime, or bet two and are up a dime, whats the difference?

ryanransel

The rushing is a well known system that I just tweaked to make it more effective. Has to do with way better rushing teams with better rushing defenses also. Depends what you got the GT line at if you won or pushed. The passing system play works the same as the rushing but different parameters. That play was a loss, the first one of the year in that system. I think as the season progresses that system may eliminate itself as there has only been 1 play in 3 weeks after starting 9-0

Microbetter

Do tems have these systems have names?

ryanransel

What do you mean names? I made the passing one as a spinoff of the rushing one and that one I just took one I read about and made some changes I thought would make it more effective. I didn't give them special names. Its just simple research and math on the games

steel26
    steel26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2163

I would like to know more. Keep up the good work and when do you post the plays?

Microbetter

Quote Originally Posted by ryanransel View Post
    What do you mean names? I made the passing one as a spinoff of the rushing one and that one I just took one I read about and made some changes I thought would make it more effective. I didn't give them special names. Its just simple research and math on the games
    I must have misunderstood. I thought these were tweeks of some other systems. Are these organic or someone else's work that you fine tuned? If it's someone else's work that you fine tuned, I might be able to look at the system and contribute to it's further development. BOL

jimjones0320
    jimjones0320's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Just checking in...haven't seen anything from you this week...

Kelloggs
    Fancy a sausage, russia ?
    Kelloggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3393

Anything for today ?