Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Just because Manziel is a cocky douche dont let it get in the way of some easy $$$

Sure their D is not good at all, but they can and will outscore them by 7+..........Play it with the Saints tomorrow and have a nice parlay as well

Betn247
    Past succes doesnt equal future results
    Betn247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Today's plays:

A and M -6.5 1.5u
    Lsu -6.5 1u
    10pt tease lsu +3.5/A and M +3.5/ ok -1.5 1u
    VT ov 42 1u
    MD -5.5 1u

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Quote Originally Posted by Betn247 View Post
    Sure their D is not good at all, but they can and will outscore them by 7+..........Play it with the Saints tomorrow and have a nice parlay as well
    I feel like there are way more "cocky douches" that people still cheer for in CFB. Every player talked about on ESPN (Clowney, Bridgewater, Winston, Boyd etc...) they are all probably just as bad if not worse. They just don't have ESPN pointing out that they come from nice families and that they drive foreign cars (which more than half of them do).

But I agree. A&M wins by 9 and only because Ole Miss backdoor scores to make it 9. A&M showed last game that they can control the game if they want and run the ball every down if they get ahead earlier. A&M's D sucks like you said but I agree, A&M only needs to stop them 4 or 5 times to easily cover this game.

Also on LSU -6 (bt a pt). Florida D is the real deal but I see a 27-20 type game here.

LETS GET IT