CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Kent st. + 14

Last week Ball ST. and QB Wenning( #2 in nation in passing yards) played in a big game going to Virginia and winning 48 -27. The final score was more of a reflection on how physically,emotionally and focused Ball St. was as opposed to the state of Virginia football. Now they play Kent St. and will loose focus in prepping for them thinking they can beat them with one hand tied behind their back. As for Kent they are going no were this year and in beating Ball St. would make their year.Expect them to come in highly focused and motivated for this game. Kent has played some stiff competition this season with games @ LSU, @ Penn. St. and @ home vs. N. ILL.The Golden Flashes do have a very good offensive/defensive weapon in punter Melchiori who is one of the best in the nation with a 44.5 avg. per punt.............Kent gets it done..............KENT ST. +14.................3 UNITS.............GL

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

I like the best player is a punter angle.. Good luck!

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    I like the best player is a punter angle.. Good luck!
    IF you were to read and understand my post the main angle is the let down theory.!!!...........by the way did you ever hear of a player in the NFL named Ray Guy.????.......

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Kent State beat Ball State last year. Now that Ball State is at home with the better team...im sure they are focused for this game

marley33
    marley33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Wrong Side here Pal. Ball St. Blows them Out

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Quote Originally Posted by marley33 View Post
    Yep

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Ball state by 20+

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    IF you were to read and understand my post the main angle is the let down theory.!!!...........by the way did you ever hear of a player in the NFL named Ray Guy.????.......
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Kent State beat Ball State last year. Now that Ball State is at home with the better team...im sure they are focused for this game
    Quote Originally Posted by marley33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GChild View Post

Yep
    Quote Originally Posted by FilletMaster View Post
    Ball state by 20+
    We will see what happens.

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&lt;br&gt;<br>

&amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>

&amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>

marley33
    marley33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Last week Ball ST. and QB Wenning( #2 in nation in passing yards) played in a big game going to Virginia and winning 48 -27. The final score was more of a reflection on how physically,emotionally and focused Ball St. was as opposed to the state of Virginia football. Now they play Kent St. and will loose focus in prepping for them thinking they can beat them with one hand tied behind their back. As for Kent they are going no were this year and in beating Ball St. would make their year.Expect them to come in highly focused and motivated for this game. Kent has played some stiff competition this season with games @ LSU, @ Penn. St. and @ home vs. N. ILL.The Golden Flashes do have a very good offensive/defensive weapon in punter Melchiori who is one of the best in the nation with a 44.5 avg. per punt.............Kent gets it done..............KENT ST. +14.................3 UNITS.............GL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rwPovyR9HY

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Good call....had Ball State ML just so I could move a total in a parlay and had to sweat it out bigtime!!

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

I did the same with Ohio in a ten teamer, just as a throw in, and it's looking like they will be the only team to blow it for me. And they were 20 point favorites I believe. Got to love the MAC. Can't trust any team in that conference.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    I did the same with Ohio in a ten teamer, just as a throw in, and it's looking like they will be the only team to blow it for me. And they were 20 point favorites I believe. Got to love the MAC. Can't trust any team in that conference.
    Prob. out of all the conf. I like the MAC....same with college b-ball the smaller conf. IMO is were the money is made.............congrats to all on a good weekend. Don't know about this " best punter angle".???
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 10-12-13 at 08:09 PM. Reason: add

CappinTerp

marley33 that youtube video was good ur O.K....lets get some winners next weekend.!!