Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Oregon St @ Washington St Sat, Oct 12 10:30 PM ET ESPNU

I might of jumped the gun on this Oregon St Play. When Lines came out this game just jumped off the page right away. To the point where I fired a 2x play on the Beavers without thoroughly capping this game. I just re capped this game because I was getting nervous about this play as I really love my other 4 plays (1-0 +1 unit) so far.

Pullman very tough place to play and they haven't been there since the Idaho game all the way back on Sept 14th. You all know about the Mannion to Cooks connection, but Leach's boys are just as dangerous and really getting this offense down.

The total is set at 62 and I just don't see how this game doesn't fly over that. Neither team even attempts to run the ball and this should be a late night shootout keeping East Coast punters up to the early hours of Sunday Morning.

I'm going to buy out of my 2x play on Oregon St and eat the Juice and then Re-pop the Over 2x.

I've never bought out of a ticket in my life, I'm old school raised if you are at the track and lady makes a mistake at the window you have to keep that ticket.

But I just have a gut feeling about this game as the week as gone on. After looking over my notes on this game, It screamed over but I was always blinded by the OSU pick.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Lol, I thought I was posting this in my thread...