atltsx
    atltsx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

A&M/ Miss

I can't get away from this game. A&M -6 seems to good to be true. Also having an extra week to prepare for this game. I know A&M D is bad but can MISS keep up with A&M offense? I would of thought spread would of opened around 10.

There has been little line movement which is another reason I haven't locked in yet.

Thoughts?

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I'm all in..... Not much to think about here.

OM barley beat vandy.
    Curb stomped by Bama
    Blew out by auburn

A&M almost beat Bama. Nuff said.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    I'm all in..... Not much to think about here.

OM barley beat vandy.
    Curb stomped by Bama
    Blew out by auburn

A&M almost beat Bama. Nuff said.
    wasnt it 27-22 & Ole Miss had 2 drives to take the lead in the 4th. Blow out hardly.

I think A&M wins but there defense is bad enough to scare me off this one. I like over Ole Miss team total.

wildcorndog

Don't get sidetracked by the morons on this site. They will cost u big $$$$.. Put it all on A&M then check your acct balance Sunday.

wildcorndog

Johnny is coming of a bye week after getting embarrassed by ole miss last year. This game will be personal for him. I think A&M scores 50... A&M defense isn't good so maybe ole miss scores 30 maybe they don't.

wildcorndog

Even if A&M had a 3A Highschool defense out there. I would still take A&M this week. No way this is close. Biggest lock since last years national championship game.

SilverTongueFox

A&M gave up 31 to Rice, 28 to Sam Houston St & 42 to Bama at home. 33 to Arkansas on the road. That's a lot of pts in 4 games. A bye 5 wks into the season is not really an advantage unless you got a lot of injuries.

Im just saying I don't want my money on a team going on the road with a horrible defense. Not in this league.

atltsx

Johnny is coming of a bye week after getting embarrassed by ole miss last year. This game will be personal for him. I think A&M scores 50... A&M defense isn't good so maybe ole miss scores 30 maybe they don't.
    I agree with what is said. They have had one road game this year against ark which was only won by 12. So still up in the air on how they play on the road.

SilverTongueFox

Don't get sidetracked by the morons on this site. They will cost u big $$$$.. Put it all on A&M then check your acct balance Sunday.
    Moron? Your reason for taking A&M bc Johnny got embarrassed last year and it's personal. Better hope A&M has 11 Johnnies on defense. Don't have an opinion on the spread but this won't be a cake walk for A&M.

wildcorndog

Defense= doesn't matter. when the opposing team defense sucks too.Then throw in you have probably the greatest offensive weapon of all time.

Don't over complicate this.

atltsx

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    A&M gave up 31 to Rice, 28 to Sam Houston St & 42 to Bama at home. 33 to Arkansas on the road. That's a lot of pts in 4 games. A bye 5 wks into the season is not really an advantage unless you got a lot of injuries.

Im just saying I don't want my money on a team going on the road with a horrible defense. Not in this league.
    Very good input. Thanks for the feedback.

wildcorndog

A&M defense sucks.....

Ole miss defense sucks...

A&M has a QB that won the hiesman as a freshmam.

I can't understand why most people can't understand this?

wildcorndog

Since both defenses suck.

Ask yourself is Johnny better than Bo Wallace?

Go ahead go all in on ole miss ML. There is plenty of value there. lol

Fool

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really hoping this bye will give their D some time to straighten things out cause lord knows they need it. Worst case scenario at least have a good defensive game plan for a game given the extra time to prepare. Ole Miss is not a very good team this year, actually playing worse than I thought they would. I don't put them that much above Arkansas and yet they are getting less points at home than we were. I think this spread should be at least a TD for a&m. I don't think this game is so much personal as it is Johnny will be Johnny and they have no one to cover Evans.

all a&m needs is a few stops on D and they win by a TD or more. I think with the bye week this happens. like a&m by 10.

SilverTongueFox

It's a fact conference road games aren't a cake walk. Look all around, it happens every weekend. Clemson struggled at NC State. Ohio St battled at Northwestern. Florida St struggled at BC. It ain't never easy!

Huckleberry Pig

Since both defenses suck.

Ask yourself is Johnny better than Bo Wallace?

Go ahead go all in on ole miss ML. There is plenty of value there. lol

Fool
    corn this is the stuff that aggravates me. Callin someone a fool for having a different opinion. now, regardless of the outcome, it becomes a "i told ya so i'm so smart" game. about the equivalent of two monkeys throwing shit at each other at the zoo. Game hasn't been played yet and there is no such thing as a lock.

present your side and your reasoning for it. if they disagree, and give good reasons why then good for them. you can still agree to disagree. if they disagree and don't give good reasoning just let it go.

now you put yourself in the situation of looking like a fool if ole miss covers/upsets. this is the sec, every game is tough. if vegas has it the line this close than there is definitely potential for an upset.
    Last edited by Huckleberry Pig; 10-11-13 at 11:18 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: atltsx, and weatherhawg

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    It's a fact conference road games aren't a cake walk. Look all around, it happens every weekend. Clemson struggled at NC State. Ohio St battled at Northwestern. Florida St struggled at BC. It ain't never easy!
    so true. the only difference here is the spread is much smaller than I expected. Those games were all double digit spreads if im not mistaken. this being as low as it is surprises me. Iv made my case for a&m to cover. at this point.

we will see.

atltsx

Going with A&M -6.5. I'm over thinking the game.

BOL

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by atltsx View Post

BOL
    GL pal

SilverTongueFox

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    corn this is the stuff that aggravates me. Callin someone a fool for having a different opinion. now, regardless of the outcome, it becomes a "i told ya so i'm so smart" game. about the equivalent of two monkeys throwing shit at each other at the zoo. Game hasn't been played yet and there is no such thing as a lock.

present your side and your reasoning for it. if they disagree, and give good reasons why then good for them. you can still agree to disagree. if they disagree and don't give good reasoning just let it go.

now you put yourself in the situation of looking like a fool if ole miss covers/upsets. this is the sec, every game is tough. if vegas has it the line this close than there is definitely potential for an upset.
    Appreciate the post. Well said

wildcorndog

You won't be sorry

Quote Originally Posted by atltsx View Post

BOL

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do not give Bo Wallace too much credit though. I think the rebels will score, but they are by no means offensive powerhouses. They're the 70th total offense in the FBS and that's against the weaker SEC opponents. But Here's why it isn't as close as you think- Ole Miss's poor run defense. Manziel, Malena, and Carson haven't lost a game by less than 12 points when rushing for over 200 yards since last season dating back since playing ole miss last year. Here's the thing about ole miss though- their rushing defense last year was playing much better. Both bama and Auburn more than doubled their yards on the ground and this isn't because they pounded a bunch more attempts- this is because they both doubled their average yards per carry! This does not bode well for the rebels - their better defense last year allowed 290 rushing yards and 7 yards per carry to Manziel and co last year

tex am -6

i think ole miss has the lowest probability of the competitive sec dawgs (Florida, Mizzou, Arkansas) of covering

wildcorndog

If you sit around and think about a game long enough you can convince yourself of anything... You start mindfucking yourself.

Just go with A&M -6 and quit letting people trip you up. I wish you could see how broke and pathetic most people I here really are..... Getting on here posting all these stats and shit like it has anything to do with Johnny stomping a mud hole in ole pisses ass.

JabooFootball

If you took the 45 seconds to read you would see I am agreeing with you.

JabooFootball

My analysis assists myself in making money. I share it with others for some good karma. Idgaf if they take it or not. If you're so sure in this total domination why not bet the over also?

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    Do not give Bo Wallace too much credit though. I think the rebels will score, but they are by no means offensive powerhouses. They're the 70th total offense in the FBS and that's against the weaker SEC opponents. But Here's why it isn't as close as you think- Ole Miss's poor run defense. Manziel, Malena, and Carson haven't lost a game by less than 12 points when rushing for over 200 yards since last season dating back since playing ole miss last year. Here's the thing about ole miss though- their rushing defense last year was playing much better. Both bama and Auburn more than doubled their yards on the ground and this isn't because they pounded a bunch more attempts- this is because they both doubled their average yards per carry! This does not bode well for the rebels - their better defense last year allowed 290 rushing yards and 7 yards per carry to Manziel and co last year

tex am -6

i think ole miss has the lowest probability of the competitive sec dawgs (Florida, Mizzou, Arkansas) of covering
    jaboo quickly becoming one of my favorite posters on here. great analysis, hope you're right.

keep up the good insight pal

wildcorndog

I'm out of cash... I'm all in on spread...

SilverTongueFox

If you sit around and think about a game long enough you can convince yourself of anything... You start mindfucking yourself.

Just go with A&M -6 and quit letting people trip you up. I wish you could see how broke and pathetic most people I here really are..... Getting on here posting all these stats and shit like it has anything to do with Johnny stomping a mud hole in ole pisses ass.
    You said you were all in on this game. Most here would say now that's a broke ass move.

wildcorndog

I did read it... Thanks for taking the time to write it up. It was very insightful.

tex am -6

JabooFootball

Cheers huck! I'm gonna be taking a look at you guys' matchup a bit later after I finish capping the Red River Rivalry. Idk why but I'm leaning Arkansas and Arkansas ML. I think it's just the spurrier hatred in my Florida state blood.

wildcorndog

I started at 1k last Friday.... I'm at $1760 after last week... Now I'm all in A&M. Hopefully come out at ^3000

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    jaboo quickly becoming one of my favorite posters on here. great analysis, hope you're right.

keep up the good insight pal

True.
    Very comprehensive analysis.
    I know the kid, and he is no joke.
    Jaboo stacking chips from Los Angeles to Chicago to Miami...he is the real deal.
    Props.

wildcorndog

I know black eye. He is a joke.

Huckleberry Pig

Cheers huck! I'm gonna be taking a look at you guys' matchup a bit later after I finish capping the Red River Rivalry. Idk why but I'm leaning Arkansas and Arkansas ML. I think it's just the spurrier hatred in my Florida state blood.
    i'm staying far away from that game. i think we either win outright or sc beats the dog out of us. there will be no Arkansas losing by 3 IMO. We ALWAYS play SC well (aside from last year in which we played no one well. I don't even count that year in capping our games). We will be at home. We should be fired up. However, aside from our running game and front 4 on D, we are outmatched everywhere on the field. literally everywhere. I think they will score points on our weak lbs/secondary and we wont be able to keep up.

again though, we always tend to play them well. stayin away here.

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

I want to go huge on a&m at -5.5 -115 at my book....question is why is the spread so low and getting smaller after the initial jump to 6.5

12 Last