curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Haven't made a bet all season but I am this weekend

So couldn't help myself was going to hold out for College BBall but just can't resist betting these games.

Badgers -9.5 bought a half point Logic: When it looks too good to be true it is. Badgers off a bye homecoming game. Northwestern in a total letdown spot off of the biggest game in the history of their program and losing. The Badgers in reality are a much better team I'm diehard. This isn't a homer pick I wouldn't even be betting the game if I didn't see where Vegas set the line. We are going to run all over NU and our defense should in reality get multiple stops. We have a stout front 7 and a young star cornerback in Sojourn Shelton. Other CB's all suck but he is a stud and the safety's are solid. If Stave plays anything near how he played against OSU this will be a route.

MSU -9.5 No friggin way they lose to Indiana at home. I actually thought this line looked kinda high also just further giving me reason to take it to pound town. The MSU defense is one of the best in the country in East Lansing with a team hungry to finally get to the Rose Bowl. I didn't expect anything out of MSU all year until they brought in Connor Cook. I think he has like 8 TD's to 1 pick finally giving this offense some life. Indiana is going to get shut down against this defense god knows that tiny O-Line won't be able to run the ball against them. Indiana's D on the other hand is god awful "hell they would give up 28+ to a DII school.

I wouldn't be betting these unless I thought they were almost certain to hit. BOL

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

why should we take your advice if you havent bet any games sighhh

curtrambus

Writeups should explain everything I work on weekends so don't have alot of times to watch games but I DVR all Badger games and have watched MSU and IU a few times this year.

curtrambus

FWIW I'm not a losing sports gambler by any means

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

thanks curt, i teased them to -2, and -3

have watched all these teams a few times and am only nervous about northwestern, but i'll roll with ya
    i'm pretty sure michigan state rolls easy, and i'll take your word on the badgers