Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

Any value in Ole Miss ML???

I understand how great TAMU's offense is, but their defense is atrocious and they're on the road. I think Ole Miss will be extremely pumped for a night game at home to basically salvage their season, along with the whole world being on the aggies. Any thoughts?

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

i would say no value on the moneyline. a&m offense vastly superior to ole miss. ole miss didn't even score on bama. a&m put up what, 42 points? i think even if you take the defenses out of this, ole miss can't match a&m score for score. now a cover, maybe. i think if ole miss can rally and do something special, they can cover the number, but you get manziel and evans out there with the game on the line and they will bullshit their way to a win against a team like ole miss. that's just my 2 cents.

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree 100% w texhooper. If Tamu covered against Ark I feel like this line would be 4-6 points higher. I do not see a way ole miss win this game- AM, in spite of their defensive ineptitude, has such a dynamic offense. Ole Miss, on the other hand is averaging 23 ppg against SEC opponents. Their most impressive performance was against a Texas team in the midst of a defensive coaching change. In 3 SEC contests Bo Wallace has a whopping 2 passing TDs and 2 INTs. I agree their back is against the wall at home (I mean hell they play SEC next week), but they do not have the offensive prowess to beat Manziel based upon my analysis. I see MUCH greater ML value in Arkansas, i honestly see more ML value in Florida, and that says a lot because I really don't think they win either.
    bol

JabooFootball

They play LSU next week.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    They play LSU next week.
    i appreciate your agreement with what i said but i will respectfully say that this probably doesn't matter. every sec team goes through a brutal stretch and they all know what it takes to deal with it. plus, more importantly, ole miss is a team on the rise not looking ahead to anything. it doesn't change anything i said in my previous post though.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    They play LSU next week.
    Yeah, I dont get your point...if anything, to me this would make it seem like they are the play vs TAMU because they have a better chance of beating them than they do LSU

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

^ agree with this guy. No point in risking a loss with Ole Miss if your chances of a loss is greater with LSU. Plus Manziel is really something to watch on saturday, the kid simply makes plays happen.

JabooFootball

I think you guys misunderstood- i was correcting my original post where i said that i agree that Ole Miss's back is against the wall (i mean hell they play SEC next week). I meant to say they play LSU next week.

Ole miss needs this win- i just dont think they can put up the points necessary to get the job done.

texhooper

ok, gotcha...i was thinking you were saying they would be in look-ahead mode.

Charlie103
    Charlie103's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

Ole miss sucks, they shouldn't of beat vandy.. Coming off 2 road games @home???? Johnny gonna own these cornbread fools.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Yes, there is value in the Ole Miss moneyline. This game is a toss-up.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Don't forget ole miss almost lost to vandy! The lost to auburn! They got rolled by Bama ...

A&M almost beat Bama...

Go ahead bet the house on ole miss... lol
    Points Awarded:

JM17 gave wildcorndog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    ok, gotcha...i was thinking you were saying they would be in look-ahead mode.
    Me too, my bad

wildcorndog

Please go all in on ole miss +6

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Lean ole miss this week

bambiankles
    bambiankles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

College is my sport and theres no way Ole Miss matches A&M offense. They could cover the pts but I highly doubt that to. T&M -6 is the play this week im telling you , ole miss will lose by more than 6 for the simple fact that everytime A&M gets the ball they'll be putting up pts.

YoGaddy
    Update your status
    YoGaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2203

Johnny football and his WR's will light this secondary up, they are very inexperienced and probably the worst part of their defense. Also Bo wallace is Jevan sneed 2.0 he is playing like shit this year and especially last game against auburn. Its A&M or no play at all IMO I would not trust my money with OM

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

There is ZERO value when playing Johnny Football

YoGaddy
    Update your status
    YoGaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2203

OM had their chance last year when they couldn't win the game after A&M gave up SIX yes SIX turnovers

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Miss doesn't have the fire power to keep up with Johnny Football.

King000
    Money Maker
    King000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

No value in the Ole Miss ML. TAMU wins by 10 easily

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

bol miss getting a TD i'm in

wildcorndog

Is there value in kicking yourself in the face?

ephi408
    ephi408's Avatar Become A Pro!

No chance. A&M are proven.

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

I know wildcorndog is all in on A&M, which makes me really want to root for Ole Miss to at least cover.

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Spread is low, because Texas A&M defense is not good and Ole Miss has been getting beat because of their offensive line. The line reflects that Vegas thinks that Ole Miss will be able to put up points and their offensive line will not have a problem. I won't bet against Johnny Football to win any game by at least 7.

Missouri or Ole Miss are the only two teams that can beat Texas A&M, because they have a great offenses IMHO. If you don't think Missouri or Mississippi can beat Texas A&M, Texas A&M is going 11-1 unless Johnny Football gets suspended.

Is there value in the moneyline? Yes, because I don't see this game being a close game if either team wins. I see this being a 50-40 game. ALSO WILDCORNDOG HAS PICKED TEXAS A&M. THE BEST AUTO-FADE IN THE BUSINESS!!!
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-11-13 at 12:58 AM.

Skinsbaby
    Skinsbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Defense wins games!!!! BUT this is not the NFL....its College ball...........I'm rolling with JOHNNY!