mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurrier is a vagina

This whole situation with Clowney is disgusting. First of all, Clowney being so full of himself that he is to big to play college football makes me sick but I guess I can look over that. I think it shows a lot about his character and his heart as a ball player and think it will hurt him in the draft. What really makes me want to vomit is how big of a puss spurrier is being. I think he should get off clowneys nuts and say how it really is dealing with a diva that doesn't care anything about his team. What do you guys think?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

he clarified the situation today....Non-issue and JDC should play Saturday

Spurrier apparently was surprised when Clowney was unable to play because of a muscle strain around his ribs.
    During Tuesday's teleconference, Spurrier tried to clarify.
    South Carolina DE Jadeveon Clowney
    "He was in pain and it was diagnosed later and obviously, we all handled it poorly, all of us did," Spurrier said. "The proper procedure and protocol when a player is hurt, he tells the (athletic) trainer and doctor, 'Hey, I can't go, this thing is hurting, there's too much pain,' and the trainer tells me, the head coach, he's out, he's not playing and I say, 'OK, he's out, he's not playing.' Simple as that. But we all didn't do that and it caused some confusion, we didn't know he wasn't suiting up until a little later, so we didn't handle it well."
    Spurrier then went on to praise Clowney's impact at South Carolina.
    "Let me say this about Jadeveon: If he never plays another snap here, we all should be thankful and appreciative that he came to South Carolina," he said. "We've won 26 games, two 11-2 years, the greatest seasons we've had in the history of the school, 120 years. So, none of us need to be upset at Jadeveon, none of us."
    Spurrier said that Clowney has received treatment on his ribs twice a day and that a decision on his playing status for Saturday will be made later in the week.
    "I am all for Jadeveon and his future and when he's ready to play, we are going to put him out there."
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-23-15 at 03:46 PM. Reason: image does not exist

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clowney has a vaginaa

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by mid10 View Post
    This whole situation with Clowney is disgusting. First of all, Clowney being so full of himself that he is to big to play college football makes me sick but I guess I can look over that. I think it shows a lot about his character and his heart as a ball player and think it will hurt him in the draft. What really makes me want to vomit is how big of a puss spurrier is being. I think he should get off clowneys nuts and say how it really is dealing with a diva that doesn't care anything about his team. What do you guys think?
    Absolutely not. Spurrier would never get another recruit, would be fired and then never hired again. Even in pro ball you don't do that, certainly not in college ball.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

To be fair he saw first hand what happened to Marcus Lattimore.Was arguably #1 RB in 2010 then cost himself 10s of millions of dollars by taking on a heavy workload and getting injured 2011/2012.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    To be fair he saw first hand what happened to Marcus Lattimore.Was arguably #1 RB in 2010 then cost himself 10s of millions of dollars by taking on a heavy workload and getting injured 2011/2012.
    That is a fair footnote.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

any team bad enough to actually have the first pick and they draft this kid is retarded hes overrated period I don't care what the scouts say I watched a bunch of teams block him one on one and you can say hes out of shape or he has "cramps" like in the unc game but im not buying it he held himself out of spring practice to this kid is too full of himself. Spurrier has to have his back but I have eyes I see whats going on he'll score off the charts in the combine and some team is going to throw a boatload at him Jaguars aren't going to turn that sorry franchise around by adding a guy who takes plays off ALOT like Clowney. When I see jadevon Clowney I see Da'quan bowers from Clemson also the #1 high school recruit also plagued by injury. NO gas tank, plays off , often injured now sitting out if the kid is soo worried about getting injured get an insurance policy like every other projected first rounder.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

can happen to a RB on any play that's why these players that are projected to go in the first rd often have an insurance policy. Hes a projected number 1 overall if hes running around out there without a 10 mil or so policy that's just foolish.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

If I'm clowney I dont play another down of college football

mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree that was ugly. Why play this season at all

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

He can't go pro until 2014 anyway so might as well stay in the spotlight.Even if his head doesn't appear in the game to scouts he'll just kill the combine and be almost right back where he started.