UPS Paul
    UPS Paul's Avatar Become A Pro!

UPS Paul delivers for YOU

Whats up guys. I went 2-1 last week just like I said I would. Kansas was up by 7 in the fourth but crumbled at the end and gave up 4 TD's. They should of at least covered. I have scanned the lines this week but there are no underdog plays that pop out. So my picks this week will be all favorites. These plays will make you some money like it will for me. I dont expect to be perfect every week but I will say that "I will be above 50% every week". That calculates to money your way because I will deliver you the winning picks.

Utah -27 over New Mexico 5 UNITS
    Utah is playing good football and they are playing at home. New Mexico couldn't even beat New Mexico St. This is a gimme.

Penn St -3.5 over Ohio St 5 UNIT
    Two good teams playing but home field always have the advantage. Especially when Penn St seems to cover Ohio St when they wave a winning season.

Kansas -2.5 over Kansas St 5 UNIT
    I still believe Kansas is a good team. They will bounce back this week with a huge win.

Virginia Tech -12 over East Carolina 5 UNIT
    Virginia Tech has a potent offense against a weak team. They will dominate East Carolina with no problem.

My picks will be above 50% so that means I will be 3-1 or better. Pick any "ONE" game and your chances of winning has just TRIPLED.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Kansas looks like the $$$ play this week. I don't have faith in Bill Snyder at 107 or however old he is.

tuscani
    tuscani's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck on yuor plays!