csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Upsets of the Week (Week 7)

Who do you think is the best ML underdog this week?

I think Arkansas +200 is the best underdog play this week. Definitely going to jump on the spread. Hopefully can get it around 6.5 or 7 by kickoff.

Share your Underdog picks.

bigjohn89
    bigjohn89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Maybe a bit of a homer pick but UF getting 8 at LSU I think sticks out. I normally dont bet my team but this may be a ML sprinkle here for me. Still the top rushing defense in the nation and our offense is improving every week.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

UF is the only dog I'm interested in, so I guess I'll also say UF. I will also be throwing a few dollars on the K State moneyline.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Indiana +300 at Michigan State. MS will be the best D that IU has faced but the Hoosiers will be the best offense Sparty has faced and their offense is pretty weak. Indiana is improving defensively...playing 3-4 freshman but its their best recruiting class ever at Indiana. Tre Roberson (Mr. Football in Indiana) has accepted the backup QB roll too and comes in to give them a different look in the red zone with his running ability. IU had MS beat last year and collapsed late but I think its a tight game....prob take Indy +10 but who knows?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Indiana +300 at Michigan State. MS will be the best D that IU has faced but the Hoosiers will be the best offense Sparty has faced and their offense is pretty weak. Indiana is improving defensively...playing 3-4 freshman but its their best recruiting class ever at Indiana. Tre Roberson (Mr. Football in Indiana) has accepted the backup QB roll too and comes in to give them a different look in the red zone with his running ability. IU had MS beat last year and collapsed late but I think its a tight game....prob take Indy +10 but who knows?
    I think there may a bit of hangover after beating Penn State for the first time

Fettirooski
    Fettirooski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Georgia Tech

NeilV
    NeilV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Unless some miracles happened, the Hogs will not win another game this season

NeilV

csknight3,
    I am a Hogs fan and I follow the team very closely. The Cocks will win easily this week. The Hogs might keep it close in 1H but will get blown out in 2H. BOL

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Quote Originally Posted by NeilV View Post
    csknight3,
    I am a Hogs fan and I follow the team very closely. The Cocks will win easily this week. The Hogs might keep it close in 1H but will get blown out in 2H. BOL
    Thanks for your feedback. I agree they will hang on in the 1st Half but I really think you guys (Razorbacks) win one of these tough home games and South Carolina is the one I could see. Like I said I will probably try to buy pts to +7 but I don't think South Carolina has the offense to ever break away from Arkansas. Also I like how Arkansas can manage the clock well with a balanced running attack.

Also BigJohn and MW... Florida +8 seems like a decent play but LSU is the real deal this year. They are way more offense orientated than before and they have playmakers at every position. I know Florida probably has one of the top 5 defenses (if not the best) in the country. But at home I see LSU winning this game only because I do not think Florida will score more than 17 points (unless their defense has a TD). Florida's lack of offense worries me...especially on their first REAL road test that is not Kentucky. Have liked Florida all year in most bets but Im either on LSU -7 or no play. Best of luck to you guys though. This is just my opinion.

Rambo
    Rambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

Quote Originally Posted by Fettirooski View Post
    Georgia Tech
    Nice idea, I like that

Skywalker
    Skywalker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Pitt+9 @ VT
    pitt has won there last 4 meetings.
    Vt has no run game.
    so I would say Pitt+9
    i don't think Pitt wins.
    but vt almost never covers

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Im having a tough time seeing many underdogs winning outright this week. How about Syracuse over NC State?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Alot of ppl on the boards like Penn State at home vs Michigan

Earlwolf
    Earlwolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Im having a tough time seeing many underdogs winning outright this week. How about Syracuse over NC State?
    Who has the bigger chip on their shoulder, Syracuse or NC State. Syracuse gets their best CB back and he is legit(reddish) and Hunt should have a easier time of it than he did against Clemson. Like I said lack week, the safe bet is the Over but the Syracuse ML is certainly tempting.

Syracuse 34 NC State 31
    Points Awarded:

Slimpickens gave Earlwolf 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jdk426
    jdk426's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

The one that stuck out to me the mostt was south carolina/ Arkansas. Im scared to play it as ive lost lots of money betting for and ATS with SC. So im going to leave it alone. And +8 Florida at LSU is nothing I would take neither. Im a LSU fan from Baton Rouge and follow them very closely. I just cant see Florida stopping LSU at tiger stadium. Sure UF might get a handle on LSU running game but once again Cam Cameron and Zach Mettenberger will succeed with the passing game. Odell Beckham Jr and Landry are great recievers hes throwing to as well. As for LSU defense I think we will see a good improvement from last week vs Miss St. They have enough on D side to stop Florida on offense. Its a no brainer for me. Id take LSU once again this week all the way to -13. if this game were at the swamp id surely take UF and the points. But not this week in Baton Rouge

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Mizzou +265

jdk426
    jdk426's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Tokio I like that one also

NeilV

Quote Originally Posted by csknight3 View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. I agree they will hang on in the 1st Half but I really think you guys (Razorbacks) win one of these tough home games and South Carolina is the one I could see. Like I said I will probably try to buy pts to +7 but I don't think South Carolina has the offense to ever break away from Arkansas. Also I like how Arkansas can manage the clock well with a balanced running attack.

I know how bad the Hogs are but not that BAD 52-7 blow out. I was thinking about 14-38 beat down