SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Georgia loses Marshall & Scott-Wesley for the season...

Scoping Bennett's knee to determine extent of his injury. Huge losses for UGA.

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Georgia always getting hurt. They should take a serious look at their strenght and condition program

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

MIZZOU gonna give them a hard time next week.

SilverTongueFox

Quote Originally Posted by GWOZOZO View Post
    Georgia always getting hurt. They should take a serious look at their strenght and condition program
    Yeah bc blowing out an ACL has everything to do with your S&C program. Based on your comment Vikings should take a look their strength coaches bc AP got hurt. I'm sure it's Colts strength coaches that are at fault for Manning's neck injury. Come on man!

SilverTongueFox

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    MIZZOU gonna give them a hard time next week.
    Agreed. Very surprised to see Dawgs open as 10 pt favs. It will be interesting to see how far this line is bet down as the week goes by.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Yeah bc blowing out an ACL has everything to do with your S&C program. Based on your comment Vikings should take a look their strength coaches bc AP got hurt. I'm sure it's Colts strength coaches that are at fault for Manning's neck injury. Come on man!
    I think you missed his point that they're ALWAYS getting hurt at UGA, where the guys you named are not...

SilverTongueFox

I didn't miss his point. He said UGA needs to seriously look at their S&C program due to injuries. I don't think their injuries has anything to do with S&C.
    Last edited by SilverTongueFox; 10-07-13 at 06:45 PM.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    I didn't miss his point. He said UGA needs to seriously look at their S&C program due to injuries. I don't think their injuries has anything to do with S&C.
    Gotta agree with this. What, these guys don't do enough lifting on their ligaments? For injuries like that, might as well blame the grounds crew.

Sucks, sorry about your guys, STF.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Gotta agree with this. What, these guys don't do enough lifting on their ligaments? For injuries like that, might as well blame the grounds crew.

Sucks, sorry about your guys, STF.
    All i was saying was if you have a team that routinely racks up injuries each year, it isnt too farfetched to think that. And that the two examples he have arent comparable because those were only one instance, thats all.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    All i was saying was if you have a team that routinely racks up injuries each year, it isnt too farfetched to think that. And that the two examples he have arent comparable because those were only one instance, thats all.
    I know what you mean - the Browns in the early years after their 1999 return had tons of player games missed (lot of pulled muscles, and guys took longer than their peers on other teams to recover from similar injuries and get back on the field at close to 100%) and without question it was because their S&C program and personnel weren't up to the challenge, so it's a real issue that occurs. Maybe this is an issue for UGA, but as you said, this weekend's injuries would not support that argument.

At any rate, I'm bummed to see good players like this hurt because it's quite possible that UGA in the SEC championship game will be Bama's toughest test this season (at least before the title game, assuming they win the SEC) and make for one of the best games of the season.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    I know what you mean - the Browns in the early years after their 1999 return had tons of player games missed (lot of pulled muscles, and guys took longer than their peers on other teams to recover from similar injuries and get back on the field at close to 100%) and without question it was because their S&C program and personnel weren't up to the challenge, so it's a real issue that occurs. Maybe this is an issue for UGA, but as you said, this weekend's injuries would not support that argument.

At any rate, I'm bummed to see good players like this hurt because it's quite possible that UGA in the SEC championship game will be Bama's toughest test this season (at least before the title game, assuming they win the SEC) and make for one of the best games of the season.
    Yeah I have UGA winning the SEC, but its kinda hard with all these injuries racking up

GWOZOZO

Strenght and condition is not all to do with brute force from lifting a lot. In fact, that might be precisely why they should take a look at their program.

GWOZOZO

And it keeps happening

GWOZOZO

I got mocked but it keeps happening. this time it's Gurley