booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Washington/Stanford

What the play here at 10:30...

thanks

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

i bet my last 300 on stanford -6.5 first half. so that tells you fade me = auto win. i am terrible at this and thats why i do it once every 3 years.

joeygats

stanford qb is the worse smfh

joeygats

i bet on stanford cause all the talk about their qb and i get this.. i swear im cursed ugh. wash gonna score a td before half gonna be 10-7 and i lose again

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

qb pissing me off...screwing the tt over..on bright side as i figured udub defense been on the field forever. stan needs to show more of that pistol run gm where they were gashing udub run d..

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Kevin Hogan is a great QB. People just thought because Stanford was the big name school with name recognition and the 5 next to their name they were a much better team. Game should have been a -3.5 Stanford. -7.5 was way too many points to be laying for Stanford. Washington has just as good of a team as Stanford.

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    i bet my last 300 on stanford -6.5 first half. so that tells you fade me = auto win. i am terrible at this and thats why i do it once every 3 years.
    miracles happen! congrats on that cover lol

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I won't be surprised if Washington comes back and wins it. Love how people were killing Kevin Hogan then he throws a TD. Kevin Hogan will be a good NFL QB.

Ms. Degen
    Ms. Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post

nice hit there buddy... tehehehehe nice td pass

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    I won't be surprised if Washington comes back and wins it. Love how people were killing Kevin Hogan then he throws a TD. Kevin Hogan will be a good NFL QB.
    no way udub wins..that d is getting worn down, if stan starts running more of that pistol they will be gashing them in run gm..sure udub might start scoring but they be quick drives then the d be getting gashed again..if you like udub play their tt over 10.5