bobaphet
    bobaphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

how the hell is UCLA ranked #12?

This team looks like they struggle on both sides of the ball. First time I've seen them play this year but in my opinion overrated!

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Quote Originally Posted by bobaphet View Post
    This team looks like they struggle on both sides of the ball. First time I've seen them play this year but in my opinion overrated!
    X2 - I haven't seen them yet either and am not impressed..... they're terrible. I hope they lose so they get dropped down or out of the top 25.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Utah is pretty good tho

bobaphet
    bobaphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Utah is pretty good tho
    I'll give you that, and their at home, but #12 vs unranked Utah, imho this team can only drop in the standings.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Clearly none of you saw UCLA stroll into Nebraska and roll them. UCLA just played a below average game and still won.

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

UCLA scores a bunch of points so they are ranked higher. Same reason Oregon is ranked as the 2nd team in the country and people want to say they are the best team in the country. You will see Oregon fans bitch about not being in the BCS Championship game when they lose to a top defense whether that is Stanford, Washington, or Washington State.

Skinsbaby
    Skinsbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Whoa!!! UCLA dodged a bullet their (5 INT from Wilson) .....UCLA is a good all around team just had a bad game, I was biting my fingers off all game Took UCLA -6 with FL ST -16....that last drive for Utah was a scary one......one down! one more

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Washington St??? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    UCLA scores a bunch of points so they are ranked higher. Same reason Oregon is ranked as the 2nd team in the country and people want to say they are the best team in the country. You will see Oregon fans bitch about not being in the BCS Championship game when they lose to a top defense whether that is Stanford, Washington, or Washington State.

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

simple. UCLA is winning. and they recently raped Nebraska.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I was at the game and the crowd was loud as hell. You couldn't even hear yourself when you talked to your buddy next to you. Was packed. Also was there blackout game. Was impressive for UCLA to win.

Dukedeluxe
    Dukedeluxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I was at the game and the crowd was loud as hell. You couldn't even hear yourself when you talked to your buddy next to you. Was packed. Also was there blackout game. Was impressive for UCLA to win.
    Agreed, very impressive display.
    Although they didnt capitalize on those turnovers enough, they D came up huge!
    Very well coached team!

Dukedeluxe
    Dukedeluxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by jalein View Post
    simple. UCLA is winning. and they recently raped Nebraska.
    Although Nebraska is not that great of a team, the way they came out in that second half on the road in a loud stadium was very impressive!