irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Due for a good week!

Starting off with UCF -10 over Memphis, going a little heavy but Like them a lot risking 220. I am going with the Bruins -5 over Utah, they look for real, score and play defense, risking 110. Both lines look like they will be moving upward so made the play now.

irish1
    Update your status

Adding Miami-4.5 over GT risking 110 and NC St -8 over Wake Risking 110. Georgia Tech looked horrible last week against VT, has no passing game at all. Wake Forest looked like a high school football team. They used all three of their QB's and no one could move the ball. How desperate is a team when the coach goes through all his quarterbacks and not because of injury but because their horrible? NC St lost to Clemson but it was a respectable 26-14. That tells me NC ST is capable of stopping a good offense and did manage to put up 2 scores on the Tigers. They should put up 30+ on Wake and I don't see wake scoring more than 20. Thats just my take and I expect these lines to move up also.

Hanson
    Hanson's Avatar Become A Pro!

going against a couple of your plays, but good luck

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i think memphis is much improved, esp. on D.... they are a TAIL team for me, but prob. not this week.

i do badly often on thurs/fri. seem to play diff than saturday. data shows home teams do better (not sure if it has to be espn thursday game)... and utah teams have been very good ATS and on thursday/friday.... i do like UCLA in general though

i like GT but won't play them...

your games are no plays for me. memphis, ucla and not sure GT/MF if i had to. probably MF if i had to.. what kind of crowds is MF getting these days? attendence dropped way way off with the team's performance 5-6 years ago.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i think memphis is much improved, esp. on D.... they are a TAIL team for me, but prob. not this week.

i do badly often on thurs/fri. seem to play diff than saturday. data shows home teams do better (not sure if it has to be espn thursday game)... and utah teams have been very good ATS and on thursday/friday.... i do like UCLA in general though

i like GT but won't play them...

your games are no plays for me. memphis, ucla and not sure GT/MF if i had to. probably MF if i had to.. what kind of crowds is MF getting these days? attendence dropped way way off with the team's performance 5-6 years ago.
    Well, What about NC ST?

irish1
    Update your status

Final picks added some UCF-10 vs memphis risking 220/ UCLA -5 vs Utah risking 110/ Miami -4.5 vs GT risking 110/ increased wager on NC ST with better line -7 vs wake risking 220/ OK ST -13.5 vs K ST risking 220 and finally BC-11 vs Army Risking 110. Just have to get some Bud Ice and Doritos and I'm good to go on Saturday. Good Luck to everyone

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Adding Miami-4.5 over GT risking 110 and NC St -8 over Wake Risking 110. Georgia Tech looked horrible last week against VT, has no passing game at all. Wake Forest looked like a high school football team. They used all three of their QB's and no one could move the ball. How desperate is a team when the coach goes through all his quarterbacks and not because of injury but because their horrible? NC St lost to Clemson but it was a respectable 26-14. That tells me NC ST is capable of stopping a good offense and did manage to put up 2 scores on the Tigers. They should put up 30+ on Wake and I don't see wake scoring more than 20. Thats just my take and I expect these lines to move up also.
    An option team that can't pass? I refuse to believe it

irish1
    Update your status

3-3 today, that doesn't sound that bad right, the only problem is all my big bets lost. lost three games with 220 and won three with 100. Down 360 for the day and 400 for the college season. Next week will be my week