RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Anyone else like Washington State to cover vs. Stanford?

They been playing good ball....game will be played in the Seahawks stadium under the lights, must be expecting a large crowd...i like them here at +10

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i'm thinking WSU in seattle isn't that big a crowd (unless there's tons of freebies??) ................... i was liking wsu here but i was thinking of pullman.... i like stanford as a slow fade and probably would pull the trigger but not for a game in seattle.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

WSU much improved over last year, especially their defense. Had to love last week when Leach sent his starting defense back out late, to preserve the shut out. Potato boys weren't happy. Team is playing with a lot of confidence , on nice spread run and at home. This will be a dangerous game for Stanford. I haven' decided if I'll play this one straight up. See safer plays. I do have it circled for a potential teaser play. WSU looks solid +16 on the 6.5 teaser card. WSU IS #16 in my pass attack sheet with 328.8 yds per game. Trees a little suspect with pass defense.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Stanford is well aware of Wazzu's upset of USC and their good play overall. Wazzu is still no match for Stanford. A Pass here, but gun to head, Stanford -10.

PatStackz
    PatStackz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I'm big on Stanford in this I have it at 8.5 which I feel is a generous line

rasheem
    rasheem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

wash st+14(-179)@heritage

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

I played WSU +10. They beat SC and were very competitive on the road against Auburn, it looks like Leach has them headed in the right direction.