DvdBonan
    DvdBonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

My Early Week 5 Leans

Florida St - 21 @ Boston College - Famous Jameis played one game on the road in week 1 and was as close to perfect as you can get. Think he overpowers a BC squad right out of the gate.
    Georgia - 3 vs LSU - it was pretty obvious Georgia was looking ahead to this game. Think both teams are extremely good, but I think home field advantage gives the Dawgs the edge. Offense can't be stopped but it's up to the defense
    Mississippi +16.5 @ Alabama - not sure if I want to play this but I said at the beginning of the year that the Rebels will pull off two upsets this year - they already got one with the Texas win and while I don't know if they win this game, i do think they keep it close heading into the 4th q... to be honest Alabama has not been dominant in their 3 games this year... their d and special teams had more points then their o in the vt game, they did have a solid game offensively vs johnny football, and they got off to an extremely slow start vs the rams this week. the rebels on the other hand have been playing solid all season long and the young guys have looked extremely good. Thing that does scare me is they are averaging less than 10 points in their last 7 or so games against the Tide but I think that changes this year
    Miami -18.5 @ USF - Hurricanes were clicking last week. USF can't score or play defense. Recent in-state rivalry - Miami will be prepared
    Clemson - 28 vs Wake Forest - Clemson needs a boost after last weeks struggle. THink they get it at home vs a weak Demon Deacon squad.
    S Carolina -7 @ UCF - lot of people liking the home dog but I just can't see an AAC team coming close to one of the best teams in the SEC... I think the play is play the SEC vs AAC until proven wrong.
    Stanford -10 @ Washington St - The Cougs are a scary team - they held Auburn close and beat USC on the road. I think Stanford kills the clock and tires out the Cougars and wins by between 13 and 21 points
    Tennessee - 19.5 vs S Alabama - Tennessee needs a cupcake to get back on track - I have been wrong every week with these guys (pegged them to have a 1-11 season) but i think Tennessee finds the offense its been looking for and the d is just too strong and may not get 5 turnovers on 5 straight plays but keeps the jags under 14 points
    Oklahoma St -18.5 @ W Virginia - ive faded the mountaineers all season... they have no passing game or offense period... which surprises the hell out of me with dana - this guy is an offensive genius but cant do anything right now... cowboys clickin and they surprisingly playing solid d - like them to roll here
    Ohio St - 7 vs Wisconsin - doesnt matter who is playing qb... this offense is unstoppable... wiskys run game is outstanding but if osu punts more than 3 times i will be extremely surprised... like the home fav

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

FSU agree.

LSU much better team

mississippi like the pick theoretically. might not play though. alabama's winning margin is usually greater than that against basic good teams.

miami-fl. probably correct. gotta look at it but if taggart doesn't have a QB nothing he can do.

clemson - generally agree. alot of points, but WF is classic fade material.

i like UCF..... very good team. at home.

i'm leaning WSU but i'm probably an idiot.

i think SAlabama is an excellent team to tail.

oks over WV is a no-brainer, meaning i'll probably be wrong.

ohio state- wisc... no opinion. seeing as it's at home for OSU probably lean that way, but wisconsin is 4-0 aTS.